teddy sheringham arrested

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Could do a job

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"Edward Paul Sheringham, you have pleaded guilty to the charges brought by this court and it is now my duty to pass sentence.

"You are an habitual criminal who accepts arrest as an occupational hazard and presumably accepts imprisonment in the same casual manner.

"I therefore feel constrained to sentence you to the maximum term allowed for these offences. You will go to Prison for five years. :wave::wave::wave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
These fuckwits REALLY haven't got the brains they were born with. About as deserving of being milliionaires as the chav binman lottery winner :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think a jail sentence is a distinct possibility here.Perhaps Edna could give her views on this, but I think the CPS take a very serious view of these incidents

Perverting the course of justice can mean a custodial sentence but it depends on the case (traffic in this case) and the judge.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The courts don't particularly take a fond view of perverting the course of justice- they take the view that it's bad enough that you commit the offence in the first place, but to try and then cover it up and avoid punishment is kind of taking the piss, hence heavy punishments tend to be dished out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here