Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Teaser compilation Davy Propper 2019-20 ( not finished yet )

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He’s no Dale Stephens that’s for sure.

Lol.

Brilliant footballer, gave one of the best midfield displays I’ve ever seen (live) away at Newcastle. A player to build around for sure. Sure he makes mistakes, but he’s brave on the ball, creative and blessed with brilliant close control. He makes DS look like a traction engine that’s been left to rust in a barn for the past 30 years.

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Hello I’m making a compilation about Davy Propper his season and I want to place a teaser here. It will be ready after the 38th round. Personally I think he has a good season with some bad matches. Last year was great but now he takes more responsibility and looks physical stronger. Especially his dribbel skills are better

I couldn’t place it on youtube duo copyrights. Eventually it will be a great total compilation, now just a try out. Hope you will enjoy it! Coming from a Dutchmen

https://vk.com/video566030770_456239018?list=e197d0bce69526bf81

Nice one mate. Thanks for making the effort to do this.

If you do cheeky requests, i've been waiting for someone to do the "Steven Alzate, shifting his bodyweight to create the space to move the ball out of an impossibly tight situation" sequence. :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It could start with the whole of the last 20 minutes v West Ham on Saturday. He was magnificent.

Correct.

However, I know some amongst our number who were slating him after Saturday's game, saying he didn't look interested.

I've never believed someone was watching a different game to me more...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Correct.

However, I know some amongst our number who were slating him after Saturday's game, saying he didn't look interested.

You see; he’s languid yet brilliant or perhaps... brilliantly languid.

Either way, he’s brilliant.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
DP and DS get blamed for a lot, primary reason being they're the only two strong/skilful enough to deal with shit, so other players use them as a get out of jail free card. DP has the ability to turn a potential car crash into a majestic pice of play. When you spend half your working day looking after children it's little wonder you don't achieve much grown up stuff, like scoring goals.

I'd love to see him play further forward without the defensive responsibilities.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Class player. We’re lucky to have him..

He could end up as the ultimate:-

"Well he never played like that for us"...

...'Yes he fudging well did, every fudging week, you blinkered moron'. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very wise to keep Propper - 6's taunting of Arsenal to a minimum in that package.

Always keep them wanting more.

T'was the aftermath of that game the Player Rating Thread finally disappeared up it's own bottom.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Splendid player - under appreciated by some on here. Frequently shows amazing control in tight spaces. Great game awareness, such as sitting in when defenders committed up the pitch. One of the stars of our time in the top division.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Correct.

Yep. He's our best player. He's effortless with the things most of the team still have to work hard at. They look more 'interested' because it's more effort for them. He's quietly involved in so much every game without a single desperate lunge

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep. He's our best player. He's effortless with the things most of the team still have to work hard at. They look more 'interested' because it's more effort for them. He's quietly involved in so much every game without a single desperate lunge
I think it's that effortlessness many can't get their heads around.

We are Brighton - We don't have players too good for football!!

This season, when in a tight spot he seems to have developed gently lifting the ball over the opposition, to his supporting player.

I'm a simple chap, that coupled with a Groß turn and everybody scores 10.

How Propper - 6 can run teams ragged (esp in the last 30mins) and attract criticism is one of NSC great little mysteries.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Perfect player for a highlights reel - classiest player we have, at his best he’s fantastic to watch. Similar to when Bruno was at his best, just a joy to watch.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Perfect player for a highlights reel - classiest player we have, at his best he’s fantastic to watch. Similar to when Bruno was at his best, just a joy to watch.

This!

Both players produce(d) moments of skill so effortlessly, it completely passes many people by.

Albion21

Feb 21, 2019
Nice one mate. Thanks for making the effort to do this.

If you do cheeky requests, i've been waiting for someone to do the "Steven Alzate, shifting his bodyweight to create the space to move the ball out of an impossibly tight situation" sequence. :)

Haha maybe I will make one of him at the end also. A very very good player and indeed he always manage to get out of tight situations with either skills, determination or smartness. Is good at keeping possession and makes good choices on the ball. He should have chosen England instead of Colombia because he would have been an internation in the future

Jul 20, 2003
Imagine:

1 he didn't play for us
2:it was announced that we'd just signed him until June 2013
3: you went to the internet to find some clips of him on You Tube and found this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here