Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tears

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Tears

Terrace Dandy said:
When we was in the old first division between 79-83, I went to watch the mighty Albion at white hart lane in the 83 season. We took 4,000 and the atmosphere was second to none. I was a young lad then and when Michael Robinson scored our winner I cried. I knew then that I was in love with the albion. It's not sad, Football is some peoples life's and some not.
that is very very true ,there is a middle ground (which most fans are in) but apart from that!

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Tears

smudge said:
I was there, but I had to keep a lid on it as I was with a mate who supports the Front Wheels & we were in the shelf!

I can confirm that it was a fantastic sight seeing the Albion fans go balistic when Robbo netted right in front of them!

And what a fantastic sight smudge, Terracing as well, when Michael put that ball away the albion faithful went completely mental. How I miss the terrace's. Probably one of my favourite away days.

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I went to the 1982 charity sheild (Spurs v Liverpool) with a good friend of mine who was a spurs fan. We were amongst the Liverpool fans and there was this scouse twat just in front of us who was getting very emotional about the fact that Liverpool were pissing all over Spurs. He had his son with him and at one stage, with tears streaming down his face, he turned to his son and said, and I quote "When you see us playing like this - you wonder how we got beat by crap like Brighton last year!" (Yes we had actually won at anfield in the league the previous season!).

I thought of that gentleman, and tried to imagine his state of angst when we went to Anfield in the 5th round of the cup later that season, and won again!!! I bet there were flood warnings!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Had a couple of woman booing it at palarse last season dear o dear its a sport and hobby.:nono:
I find it even stranger seeing grown men cry and lads of 15-17 etc ha ha imagine people seeing ya cry on the box grrrrr.

:lolol:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Brady's Old Lady said:
I went to the 1982 charity sheild (Spurs v Liverpool) with a good friend of mine who was a spurs fan. We were amongst the Liverpool fans and there was this scouse twat just in front of us who was getting very emotional about the fact that Liverpool were pissing all over Spurs. He had his son with him and at one stage, with tears streaming down his face, he turned to his son and said, and I quote "When you see us playing like this - you wonder how we got beat by crap like Brighton last year!" (Yes we had actually won at anfield in the league the previous season!).

I thought of that gentleman, and tried to imagine his state of angst when we went to Anfield in the 5th round of the cup later that season, and won again!!! I bet there were flood warnings!!!

And people should remember that when we beat them, Anfield was a fortress, I was at Anfield in the 5th round when we won 2-1. We all was stuck in the corner, I felt like a sardine. Can't really remember much about the game as I kept looking at the ground and Kop thinking to myself, I'm really here, I'm at the famous Anfield.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
bhaexpress said:
I bet most don't even know we exist.
The reporter for the Yorkshire Evening Post knows we exist. Interviewed on Sky this morning as they picked over the wreckage of their season, he said "We're hopeful of bouncing back. The fans will turn up like they have done before, and support us at Plymouth and Brighton, if they go up".

I didn't know whether to feel insulted as one of the "small clubs" Leeds have to go to next season, or mildly satisfied that he remembered and mentioned us. I found myself between two stools. Must clear up after that bloody dog more often.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Easy 10 said:
I found myself between two stools. Must clear up after that bloody dog more often.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
crasher said:

Bring back the days when relegation meant a firm manly clap on the back from your mate and smashing up a railway carriage on the way home.

Hear Hear. Oh for those timeless saturday afternoons ransacking the sweet trolley and kicking in the bogs.

Brings a tear to ya eye.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here