Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams you hate?

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
I have a fair few, what are your's?........

Manchester United (so full of themselves, bunch of players who parade around the pitch as if they love themselves, while ITV pile on the loving)
Crystal Palace (need I say more?!)
Southampton (ditto!, while Adkins is a swarmy-faced prick)
Rotherham United (Howard Webb's fave team who had his smug face shown on TV as a guest to one of their games, let alone overrated and had a nerve earlier on in the season to emulate our 2010-11 success, as they move to a new ground next season. Tinpot league team and they deserve to be there, their passing is a joke and can't seem to string many together in one attack)
Crawley Town (Led by a fraudster and don't deserve their success)

Last edited:

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Hate? I dont hate anybody or anything in life! Life is too short! I'd prefer to say I laugh when Crystal Palace, Tottenham and Arsenal lose :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Durban spurs

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Reading- Pardew, Ungratious losers, Stealing our manager, Best players at the time, Shit fans, Shit stadium in the middle of nowhere.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Reading- Pardew, Ungratious losers, Stealing our manager, Best players at the time, Shit fans, Shit stadium in the middle of nowhere.
I used to work with a guy who supports them. He came from Hastings, but ended up in Reading as part of his job as a researcher in drug design, only to support the team.

The management moved him up to a higher role, and we did nothing from there but argue, before grassing me up to the big wigs for "swanning off" from my work.

After the place was closed by the council, I saw him in the street a few days later and he said nothing to me, not even a hello despite all those years of working in the same office. Just walked right past me.

Typical stubborn Reading supporter, who even went all touchy on me after I mentioned the word "Wallsall" to him, after they lost to them in a play-off final.

He's now married after I found him on Facebook, hope his wifey is keeping him indoors.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Leeds.
Also both Rangers and Celtic.

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Hartlepool never really liked them for some reason
Swindon fans are obnoctious and one said to me august 2010 that we would be in league 2 playing Crawley on a Tuesday night well it seems justice is well served

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I used to work with a guy who supports them. He came from Hastings, but ended up in Reading as part of his job as a researcher in drug design, only to support the team.

The management moved him up to a higher role, and we did nothing from there but argue, before grassing me up to the big wigs for "swanning off" from my work.

After the place was closed by the council, I saw him in the street a few days later and he said nothing to me, not even a hello despite all those years of working in the same office. Just walked right past me.

Typical stubborn Reading supporter, who even went all touchy on me after I mentioned the word "Wallsall" to him, after they lost to them in a play-off final.

He's now married after I found him on Facebook, hope his wifey is keeping him indoors.

Attempting banter with a Reading fan is a bit of a non-starter- I've realised that due to most of my extended family supporting them. They get all offended if you mention their band-wagoner fans that deserted the place when they went down from the Prem, their shite atmosphere, their shite ground, and the fact they are a feeder club for average top-division clubs all around Europe.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Attempting banter with a Reading fan is a bit of a non-starter- I've realised that due to most of my extended family supporting them. They get all offended if you mention their band-wagoner fans that deserted the place when they went down from the Prem, their shite atmosphere, their shite ground, and the fact they are a feeder club for average top-division clubs all around Europe.

Come to think of it, when I went to leeds in 2001 for a holiday, he asked me why I booked so much holiday away from work, only to slag off Leeds United and get all high-and-mighty over this time Tony Cottee beat Leeds playing for Reading with an overhead kick. He sounded like a right hooligan.

Attempting banter with Reading fans seems like Man United to me after what you said. It's not just my former co-worker then.........

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
not so much hate but certainly can't stand:
palace
southampton
west ham (this season!)
chelsea
crawley

D

Deleted member 18477

Palace