Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Teams that can't catch us

Isn't it about time we started this annual thread? It would be interesting to see just how many teams can't catch us - I assume we are mathematically safe from relegation?

I'm sure one of you guys can do it, I am FAR to busy and in any case the sun is out and it's time for a beer in the square.

After last night's win and more importantly the other results, shirley we must be a shoe-in for automatic promotion?

It would take a pretty spectacular loss of form for us to cock it up now, but if history is anything to go by, if any team could cock it up the Albion could (although probably not with the current team and manager).

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Isn't it about time we started this annual thread? It would be interesting to see just how many teams can't catch us - I assume we are mathematically safe from relegation?

I'm sure one of you guys can do it, I am FAR to busy and in any case the sun is out and it's time for a beer in the square.

After last night's win and more importantly the other results, shirley we must be a shoe-in for automatic promotion?

It would take a pretty spectacular loss of form for us to cock it up now, but if history is anything to go by, if any team could cock it up the Albion could (although probably not with the current team and manager).

The rain in Spain falls mainly in Cadiz....even I - moi - have to admit that albion are stone cold certainties to go up, probably as Champions now.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
QUOTE=Ecosse Exile;3980570]Nobody yet, even Argyle can still catch us.[/QUOTE]

Is the correct answer: all this talk about promotion: we're not even clear of relegation yet! :glare:[

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Southampton.

Doubt it after last nights performance. Hate to say it but first place is sewn up. 2nd place will be contested fiercely by Udders, BMuff, Saints and maybe Charlton in what should be labelled the battle for who's the least shit.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Doubt it after last nights performance. Hate to say it but first place is sewn up. 2nd place will be contested fiercely by Udders, BMuff, Saints and maybe Charlton in what should be labelled the battle for who's the least shit.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
say we are going up say we are going up

dont look behind , all that matters is we keep wining

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Although there are many on your forum for who the penny hasn't quite dropped yet.

I have no idea how Southampton play, I can only look at the league table.

However, many of your fans have an opinion of us based upon a single appearance at Saint Marys. "Grafters" was a description that made me chuckle.

Simply, we are the best passing team in the division bar none. Probably the best passing team that the division has seen for a number of seasons.

That's the difference.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Chesterfield can't catch us, hope this helps!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A win for us on saturday puts us on 62 points. A loss for plymouth makes their maximum 62. It will be another at least 2-3 weeks/games for opponents before anyone else joins the list (Walsall, Swindon, and Bristol Rovers currently have maximums in the lower 70s)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here