Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Wycombe F.A. Cup 1st Round Replay

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think he'll rotate things a little to keep players fresh for the Leeds game.

Kuipers

El-Abd
Tunnicliffe
Virgo
Whing

A. Davies
Navarro
Crofts
Bennett

Dickinson
C. Davies

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd keep it exactly the same apart from change the front pair, give them a rest before the big game at the weekend and give Dickinson and Craig Davies the chance to impress.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1. Kuipers

2. Whing
5. Tunnicliffe
6. Elphick
3. El-Abd

8. Bennett
4. Crofts(C)
10. Dicker
11. Cox

7. Murray
9. Forster

Subs:
Dickinson
Davies
+3

No need to change a winning team, substitute Forster if he's looking leggy/we're winning after an hour or so.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
how many bookings is murray on atm ? if he is 1 away from a suspension wouldnt risk him ,thornhill should get a game,other than that no need to change really.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The only concern I have is el abd , it was only when the ball went down his side that i covered my eyes in fear of him getting skinned every time . why not try and use livermore or someone who doesnt look like he needs assistance from 3 others.

Dear god no, if only you saw how he played at LB away to Walsall last season...:facepalm:

El-abd is doing ok IMO.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would start with Forster and either Dickenson or Davies and keep Glenn Murray on the bench if needed. This is not because any of them are as good as GM but to protect him for both Leeds and Norwich them let him play the sytem and hope that his suspension comes against Rushden & Diamonds.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Gus the God said on his post match interview that the back four would stay the same.
Did anyone see the Seagulls World 9 minutes action video with the opening line form the rather well informed commentator that Brighton were in the bottom 4. FUD!

TNBA

TTF

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Pretty much the same but give Forster a rest for the big game on Saturday. Would have been good to have McNulty on bench but presume he is nowhere near ready

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
how many bookings is murray on atm ? if he is 1 away from a suspension wouldnt risk him ,thornhill should get a game,other than that no need to change really.

He's on 4 - good point.

As others have said same but change the two up front for Davies/Dickinson.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think he'll keep it the same, where possible

I just booked my normal seat, about 4,000 tickets sold apparently

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I hope he doesn't change the defence. This is the sort of game they should use to develop an understanding. Slade kept changing his defence (even if this was enforced at times) and they have never settled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here