Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Tonight

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Official site says Hart and Gatting up front with Hinsh and MAyo/Nicolas in for Hammond and Seb. I know I've moaned about us not keeping the same strikers 2 games in a row and I'm about to contradict myself but with Seb out, surely Hart should go back to the right wing and start with CKR up front?
Views?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
MM just cant win can he? When he does keep two strikers for more than one game people complain anyway!

I do agree tho.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Seagullible said:
Official site says Hart and Gatting up front with Hinsh and MAyo/Nicolas in for Hammond and Seb. I know I've moaned about us not keeping the same strikers 2 games in a row and I'm about to contradict myself but with Seb out, surely Hart should go back to the right wing and start with CKR up front?
Views?

Agree

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We should start with our top goalscorer every week.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
Views?

Agreed. Hart on the right makes us more robust defensively without limiting our attacking options. CKR is the one person up front who can pull something unusual out of the hat, although I would play him slightly deeper than Gatting.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
fake slim said:
Even though he doesn't score when he starts?
He'll not even come on if we are 1-2 down with 20 minutes left such is the tactical genius of Magoo.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here