Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team spirit next season

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Different players may mean different dynamics in the team. I have enough experience managing work teams to know that certain people can make life better or worse. Not everyone fits into that team environment immediately and working together takes time and effort. That is evident by what happens when certain people are absent, for whatever reason, and the atmosphere changes. I hope you are right that we will be back bigger and stronger.

I completely understand your view, and being a man-manager in the past, agree that you're only as good as the team around you. Having said that I firmly believe that we have enough strong characters in the dressing room to ensure that we give 100%, and with the expertise of Chris Hughton and his staff, I'm very optimistic about our chances next season. That's something I would not have said twelve months ago.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Actually, it is not really a bad attitude from the lad. It's just that his abilities are not what we expected. You have to remember, when we brought him in was close to the deadline and he wasn't really the player we had been after for most of that transfer window.
So why did we bring him in, in that case? Surely not just to pacify NSC............................

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We were very fortunate in that the recruitment team got it virtually spot on with very few failures, Those that did not produce as expected were mostly signed on the word of David Burke.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Of course not but we hoped he would turn out to be better than he actually turned out to be
Happens in all businesses. No-one has a 100% successful recruitment rate if the team is of any size. The current team have an outstanding record which I'm sure will continue

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Happens in all businesses. No-one has a 100% successful recruitment rate if the team is of any size. The current team have an outstanding record which I'm sure will continue

This, with bells on... fantastic work by our Recruitment team , since that Burke was finally shown his P45...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here