Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team next season...

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
if i'm completely honest, i can't see LuaLua coming back
But i think Hendrie will be back
Also, after the yeovil game at the end of last season, i had a quick chat with Ashley Barnes as he was leaving the ground, and he said he wanted to come back, so its just down to Plymouth i guess... but i'd love to see him back! :albion1:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not convinced by Hendrie - we don't need him. Lua Lua on the other hand could start of be a bloody effective impact player off the bench for the last 30 minutes. Would love to get him.

Key though for me is another central defender and another striker. Promotion sides need two effective goal scorers. If it was a question of (yet) another midfielder - even if it was KLL - or a proven striker, I'd splash the budget on the striker. A solid defence and a strong midfield alone won't get us out of Div 3.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We need a 20 goal striker and maybe a centre back.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
I reckon, assuming Sparrows medical goes through OK that we are short of 2 strikers (1 if Gus sees any future for Dicko), a centre back and a winger. Very interesting that we've not paid a fee yet for anyone, are we using transfer budget to pay higher wages or does Gus have a couple of big money, £300/400k, signings to complete the side ?.

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Rumour has it that Gus is sanctioning the majority of his budget on a couple of big money signings (in league 1 terms anyway). I was told Greer is one of them. Lets see!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Not convinced by Hendrie - we don't need him. Lua Lua on the other hand could start of be a bloody effective impact player off the bench for the last 30 minutes. Would love to get him.

Key though for me is another central defender and another striker. Promotion sides need two effective goal scorers. If it was a question of (yet) another midfielder - even if it was KLL - or a proven striker, I'd splash the budget on the striker. A solid defence and a strong midfield alone won't get us out of Div 3.

this

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Add Greer, Barnes, Lua Lua and Le Fondre to the squad and that will do nicely[/QUOTE

Le Fondre hasnt gone anywhere yet has he..?

I'd love to see them coming in... although im sure i heard Le Fondre was on the radar of many Championship clubs, the likes of PNE, Sheffield Utd, Derby etc...
But i think we need Greer, Barnes, Hendrie and LuaLua, in that order of priority, Le Fondre would be immense aswell if we could get him! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here