Team next season...

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
------------------------Brez-----------------------

-calderon------elphick/el abd----new signing------painter

-bennett---------sparrow------dicker/navarro-----bazza

--------------murray--------new signing--------------

looking good! get in a greer and baines, and a impact striker sub, our team is coming along nicely!

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
-------------BREZOVAN-------------
CALDERON-ELPHICK-GREER-PAINTER
BENNETT-SPARROW-HENDRIE-BAZZA
-------MURRAY-BARNES-------------

sorted!! :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
i love the fact you have put the new singings in the starting 11 without ever seeing them,what if they're horseshit?
Erm, well - to be fair, Sparrow is very much proven at League One level, and Cristian Baz is now officially our only naturally left-sided midfielder. (That's assuming you're talking about the signings we've just made, not the 'new signings' listed in the line-up)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
We have Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, and Batti in the team now. And very possibly Hendrie. Do we really need 5/6 central midfielders?

A) Haven't seen Batti play so can't comment if he's any good.
B) We haven't signed Hendrie, if he did then that would be the central midfielder I'm talking about

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
A) Haven't seen Batti play so can't comment if he's any good.
B) We haven't signed Hendrie, if he did then that would be the central midfielder I'm talking about

Yeah, but we can't just sign another player because Batti in first team action. Obviously Gus thinks he is good enough, and apart from Hendrie, I'd be suprised to see anyone else come in.

In fact, not sure I'd peronsally take Hendrie now.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
-------------BREZOVAN-------------
CALDERON-ELPHICK-GREER-PAINTER
BENNETT-SPARROW-HENDRIE-BAZZA
-------MURRAY-BARNES-------------

sorted!! :thumbsup:

if we could replace Barnes with 20+ goal striker ( apologise now if Barnes gets 20+ goals) and Dicker and Batti to add to the midfield and not forgetting Lua Lua then all of a sudden this team is really taking shape and going places!!!!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah, but we can't just sign another player because Batti in first team action. Obviously Gus thinks he is good enough, and apart from Hendrie, I'd be suprised to see anyone else come in.

In fact, not sure I'd peronsally take Hendrie now.

We need creativity. Not something Sparrow is known for? Dicker/Navarro certainly don't fit that bill and Batti is a gamble at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here