Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team News for QPR

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
5-3-2 Formation - from the official site....

Henderson

Hinsh
El-Abd
McShane
Butters
Lynch

Chippy
Deano
Fruity

CKR
Seb

Subs from: Martin, Nicolas, Reid, OGH, Gatts, Lofty, Dodd

So you agree with this NSC?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on, that can't be right. The front pairing is the same as last time.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I prefer 4-4-2, but that is a decent line up. Not sure about the CKR-Carole partnership.

I just don't understand why we persist with Carole up front. Great little player but he has scored 2 in 34 games. He is not a striker. In fact he seems a bit scared of getting into the box and plays much too deep leaving us very lightweight upfront when we attack. McPhee is fit, at least he's a striker.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I guess, as we are missing an out and out targetman/striker we are looking to catch QPR on the break. I thought we were fairly effective vs PNE, yet missed that final ball. They have looked worse this season, so perhaps the partnership can pick up a little. Without a win for 50 years (at Loftus ;) ) the omens do not look good.

Plus our rivals having potentially easier fixtures does not help. Come on Brighton :clap:

:albion:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Lokki 7 said:
I just don't understand why we persist with Carole up front. Great little player but he has scored 2 in 34 games. He is not a striker. In fact he seems a bit scared of getting into the box and plays much too deep leaving us very lightweight upfront when we attack. McPhee is fit, at least he's a striker.

Have to agree with that. Against PNE Carole was far too deep leaving CKR extremely issolated up front.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Blimey, the Argus got it right too. :ohmy:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Why is Hinsh playing wing back and El-Abd centre back? Surely the other way round.
Although Hinsh is the better defender he is also the better ball player. The best man there would surely be Gary Hart though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Henderson and Kuipers on the wing to really confuse them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
Any team with Carpenter or Hammond in it is destined to failure. Accomodating both is just asking for trouble. Other than that its fine.

To be fair, Hammond had a pretty good game last week, it's Carpenter who's looked like an old man for the past 2 months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here