Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team news for Bristol Clash

McGhee told seagulls.co.uk, "Michel played last week against Boston and did excellently. We have every faith in him. People know my feelings, Wayne Henderson's distribution is more accurate and more consistent than Michel's, but apart from that you can't separate them."

Except the back 4 who can hear him and who perhaps have more confidence in him coming off his line when required!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NS Herald said:
Wayne Henderson's distribution is more accurate and more consistent than Michel's, but apart from that you can't separate them."

Should he be saying stuff like that?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
why does he need to go to the Argus and say stuff like this, shouldn't it remain in the club. Don't hear any other manager spouting if the local paper that this player is ahead of this player for whatever reason can't exactly do much for FDM confidence can it

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It was probably said on the golf course with his buddy Naylor.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Team news for Bristol Clash

Uncle Buck said:
It is fairly tame for McGhee.

Sometimes I can understand it but making comments like that to a professional who is entering the backend of his career and probably won't improve much seems odd. he should have combined it with saying he is a good leader of the back four and Henderson will learn from this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Or he could've just not mentioned it in the first place, being as anyone who's seen Henderson play more than 3 or 4 times would know this long-running "superior distribution" theory is complete and utter monkeyspunk.

Easy 10 said:
Or he could've just not mentioned it in the first place, being as anyone who's seen Henderson play more than 3 or 4 times would know this long-running "superior distribution" theory is complete and utter monkeyspunk.

I think that's the point with a lot of what he says - he just shouldn't say it so it get's in the public domain thereby having a potential negative impact on the very players he should be looking to encourage!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here