Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team news 4 2moro

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Stinky Kat said:
I too like players in their favoured position whenever possible, but Mayo v Huckaby looks like a one horse race. Case of beggars cant we chosers.

exactly. once we have dodd and hinsh back we will not have to play players out of position in defence as much, but at the moment, i see reid as a better defender, therefore a better option than mayo. he is too slow at getting the ball forward with his left foot but defensively i think he is a better option.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
exactly. once we have dodd and hinsh back we will not have to play players out of position in defence as much, but at the moment, i see reid as a better defender, therefore a better option than mayo. he is too slow at getting the ball forward with his left foot but defensively i think he is a better option.

But with their striker injuries, there must be a chance that Huckerby will be up front.

Mayo in defence did not do too much wrong in the last 2 games and in fairness to Jarratt on Tuesday, when Mayo was beaten, Jarratt offered some cover.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I read somewhere its Huckaby and Lisbe up front for them. No pints tonight Tank you will need all your speed tomorrow

caz

Aug 10, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
I think Reid to RB, Mayo to LB. As much as i would like Nicolas to play i think MM will play Oatway.

THINK YOUR RIGHT. I THINK MM IS SCARED OF CHARLIE.:bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here