Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Mad 2-3 NSC

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Could have called the game off Turkey.

And then played you when we did have best team.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You knew you wouldn't have your best side although it still had 4/5 regulars and it is SIX-a-side. Deliberatly told Brunning the game was off because you were worried you might lose. :tosser:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
We had 4 regulars and were missing 3 quality players.

Obviously I can't be 100% certain but I'm pretty certain it was a geniune mistake by fatboy and I can't imagine him deliberately plotting to make Brunning not turn up.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Turkey I dont think there was ever any danger of us losing.

Unless of course we were all too busy laughing at your star jumps to concentrate on the game.

Get over it and concentrate on finishing above Seagulls World! :eek: :lolol: :clap: :censored: :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I told him it was off/probably off because it was.

Surely if I wanted someone not to play I would have "sabotaged" someone good, like Lennon, or, err, you.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Haha.

Can this game be decided on starjumps?

Lennon is a good player, and Brunning is a good keeper, but we are much better than you, as are rivals. Full strength Brightonfans are better too. Its a close call as to who is better out of you and Albion Travel and I couldnt comment on Seagulls World as I have never seen them play.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Albion Travel 3-7 Team Mad

Lokking forward to the rematch with Brightonfans because I think we can beat them now. We've improved a lot.

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
we will dick on you lot next time with your full team or not.
Fact is that u told me the game was off when u were pissed, next time dont bother cos i would have rather turned up and it been cancelled than not turn up when it is on.
who are all these great player u have anyway???

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
I told him it was off/probably off because it was.

Surely if I wanted someone not to play I would have "sabotaged" someone good, like Lennon, or, err, you.

? ? ? ? well i am better than you in goal mr fatboy!

Fatboy you disappoint me. It would have been a completely different game had Bruning showed. I KNEW you did it on purpose, i could see it in your gay clown eyes and hear it in your gay clown monotone voice. Grrrrr....

Harrys going back to Oz though. We need another decent midfielder for the next round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here