Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Wolves (statistically you've more chance of winning the lottery)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
After hearing what Graham Pottless had to say about Macallister today sounds like he’ll be no where near the squad again. I have to say I’m really starting to dislike the bloke. How must AM feel after being lynched from his boyhood supported biggest club in his country to come here? Terrible man management.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
After hearing what Graham Pottless had to say about Macallister today sounds like he’ll be no where near the squad again. I have to say I’m really starting to dislike the bloke. How must AM feel after being lynched from his boyhood supported biggest club in his country to come here? Terrible man management.

Something ironic about Potter talking about the step up to the Premier League ....

So we’ve taken a young lad, playing regularly in his home country at a good level, to now kicking a ball around at Lancing ?

If now is not the right time, with 10 games left, when is?

Unless it’s all a bluff....

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
5 at the back to match Wolves likely team.

Ryan

Schelotto-Webster-Duffy-Dunk-March
Bissouma-Propper
Jahanbakhsh-Maupay-Trossard

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

What did he say? Where is it reported?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
West Ham get a kid playing championship football throw him straight in he scores and gets MOM as they bag 3 points.

Potter gets given a full Argentine international who’s been playing the South American equivalent of the Champions League and doesn’t even put him on the bench.

What a total muppet. I honestly don’t think I’ve felt this negatively about a Brighton manager since Martin Hinshelwood.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
West Ham get a kid playing championship football throw him straight in he scores and gets MOM as they bag 3 points.

Potter gets given a full Argentine international who’s been playing the South American equivalent of the Champions League and doesn’t even put him on the bench.

What a total muppet. I honestly don’t think I’ve felt this negatively about a Brighton manager since Martin Hinshelwood.
We don't know he won't be in the team or even on the bench - but it is sounding likely.

Which isn't good.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

The West Ham kid you're referring to had to wait a month until he got a start but, ho hum

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Potter is in danger of losing elements of our fan base. I reckon about 30% of the Albion fans that I know and speak to regularly (about 20ish) are becoming fed up with him. I’m actually not one of them but I do think he needs to cut out the buzz word bingo, he’s starting to sound like a younger version of ****ing Hodgson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here