Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Tranmere

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll make it as clear as I can for you, Dickinson is our quickest striker , I think a quick striker should play with Murray, thus I would play him, sorry if you don't like my opinion but that's what I think.

As for being proved wrong so often, about what exactly? :wozza:

No he isn't. As embarrassing as it is, Forster is our quickest striker. Murray and Dickinson were pretty much on a par on Tuesday, pace wise. Murray chased more loose balls up than Dickinson.

I've only got 7 hours til I go to bed, nowhere near long enough to trawl through the posts and make a list. :lol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No he isn't. As embarrassing as it is, Forster is our quickest striker. Murray and Dickinson were pretty much on a par on Tuesday, pace wise. Murray chased more loose balls up than Dickinson.

I've only got 7 hours til I go to bed, nowhere near long enough to trawl through the posts and make a list. :lol:

I'm not going to turn this into a binfest by arguing but Dickinson is our fastest striker and whether you agree with me or not isn't relevant to me.

I Had a feeling you'd say something sarcastic with regards to me apparently being wrong about things, why not find one example?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not going to turn this into a binfest by arguing but Dickinson is our fastest striker and whether you agree with me or not isn't relevant to me.

I Had a feeling you'd say something sarcastic with regards to me apparently being wrong about things, why not find one example?

There's one right there ^^^

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dickinson is alot quicker than Murray.

They're roughly on a level. Since coming back from injury, Murray has looked a lot more willing to chase up lost causes. He can be plenty quick when he wants to be.

Watch his goal against Leeds last year, he glides past 3 Leeds players on the way.

Neither of them are quick strikers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dickinson seems slow to me too, but we've not really seen him get the chance to gallop away from the defenders to go 1 on 1 with the keeper. That will be the acid test! I don't think pace is too important anyway, Fleetwood was bloody quick but bloody awful when he got there!

For me it has to be;
Kuipers
Hoyte
Elphick
Tunnicliffe
McNulty
Bennett
Crofts
Dicker
Thornhill
Murray
Dickinson

Virgo will play instead of Tunnicliffe, but it doesn't change my belief that Tunni ought to be playing ahead of Virgo. Much better player, and having seen him driving through Lewes Road yesterday, the man is CLEARLY a class act. He has a sparklingly white Audi. :love:

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I wasn't at the game obviously, but judging by the fact that we played more football on the floor against gillingham it makes sense to have 2 big target men...Murray and Dickinson together.

If we can get the ball to the two exciting wingers we have ...then pace won't really be a concern because we're not going to pump it long for them to chase.

It should hopefully mean we're able to get it wide in a more controlled fashion, and have Murray and Dickinson in the box ready to finish.

There are a lot of IFS to this though....................In an ideal world this may work, but it depends on an inconsistent Div 1 side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here