Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for SWINDON.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
.......................Kuipers..................
Virgo.....Elphick.....Hawkins.....Richards (as no one else)
Cox.....Livermore....Thornton...Mcloed
.....Anyinsah....Forster

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes but he is acting like a plum saying that it was his goal on Saturday.

Well he's a DICK then. The lino was clearly flagging to signal in was in, before Fraser followed it up.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
.......................Kuipers..................
Virgo.....Elphick.....Hawkins.....Richards (as no one else)
Cox.....Livermore....Thornton...Mcloed
.....Anyinsah....Forster

Not a fan of Thomson?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well he's a DICK then. The lino was clearly flagging to signal in was in, before Fraser followed it up.

Fraser

The Seagulls youngster said: “When I put the ball down to take a corner five minutes afterwards I said to the linesman ‘were you going to give a goal?’ and he said ‘no I wasn’t’.

“The ref said he thought the lino had flagged so that's where the mix-up has come and that’s why they think it's Fleets’s goal.

“But I think you’ll find if you ask the linesman like I did in the changing rooms he’s going to tell you it’s my goal because he wasn’t going to give it for (Fleetwood’s shot) crossing the line.

“It all happened in half a second. I nearly missed it, to tell you the truth.

“It was my first touch. I’d been running around like an idiot just trying to get close to someone but it’s a funny world, football. First touch and it was great to get a goal and keep us in the cup.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fraser

Quote:
The Seagulls youngster said: “When I put the ball down to take a corner five minutes afterwards I said to the linesman ‘were you going to give a goal?’ and he said ‘no I wasn’t’.

“The ref said he thought the lino had flagged so that's where the mix-up has come and that’s why they think it's Fleets’s goal.

“But I think you’ll find if you ask the linesman like I did in the changing rooms he’s going to tell you it’s my goal because he wasn’t going to give it for (Fleetwood’s shot) crossing the line.

“It all happened in half a second. I nearly missed it, to tell you the truth.

“It was my first touch. I’d been running around like an idiot just trying to get close to someone but it’s a funny world, football. First touch and it was great to get a goal and keep us in the cup.

Well Fraser or the lino, or both, are LIARS then. The lino CLEARLY flagged that it was over the line. I distinctly remember and was out of my seat celebrating before Fraser touched it.

If anyone tries to tell me he was flagging for something else, then he would have spoken to the ref about it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Really? Cracking result then, to match a Premiership team over 120 minutes with only 10 players contributing.
I didn't say he didn't contribute. He did what he was asked to do, we put out a defensive and hard working midfield five and he covered a lot of ground and got in about them. Most of what he did was without the ball. Totally different to what he'd need to do in a game against a poor League One outfit. Besides he didn't play 120 minutes, he was subbed off for Cox when we were 1-0 down. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So...

==
Digweed

Virgo Hawkins Hawkins Virgo

Johnson Johnstone Fleetwood Mac

Nogan Fleetwood
==
Correct?