Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Stoke

The Warrior

Dec 15, 2004
in the hardware shop
BensGrandad said:
Only a fool. or London Irish, whats the difference would continue to play Virgo up front with Mr Give The Ball away Cullip out.

He apparently is not in the right frame of mind to play football is that the same as 'I couldn't give a f..k what happens' so long as I get my wages.

top earner being paid when he cant handle the pressure...youre having a laugh

Oct 9, 2003
I know the previous post said link was not often wrong...but has no mention of Cullip not playing......i for one would be surprised if Knight didnt start and even more surprised if Virgo wasnt moved to centre back to cover for Cullip.

Would like to see Jarrett involved even if only on the bench, also jakey if leon decides he cant be arsed to put the effort in.

2-0 McCammon & Knight

Nurse wheres my medication

:p :p :p :p :p

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
leon and mccammon up front and move virgo back. if need be at any stage if we are behind we can push him up and replace him with a defender off bench. that said it would be great to see all three start up front . i do agree with the reasons against that though. just daydreaming really, in my own fantasy world as we bombard them from the kick off and go two up in 20mins!!!! WELL you never know

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If Virgo is put at the back we should see Jakey or Albert on the bench, which will be nice :)

BensGrandad said:
Only a fool. or London Irish, whats the difference would continue to play Virgo up front with Mr Give The Ball away Cullip out.

He apparently is not in the right frame of mind to play football is that the same as 'I couldn't give a f..k what happens' so long as I get my wages.

So in your effort to make me look a fool you take the brilliant step of pissing on the modern Albion legend that is Danny Cullip.

Is it true you are the only Brighton fan that actually WANTS Danny to leave?

What's it like in your strange little world full of missing play-off money and billionaires poised to buy the Albion?

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

I notice El-Abd has been playing centre-back for the reserves. I reckon MM will go for:

Kuipers
Reid, El-Abd, Butters, Hinsh, Harding
Hammond, Nicholas, Oatway
Virgo, McCammon

Subs:
May
Chippy
Mayo
Knight
Watson

I'll plump for a 4-4-2:

Kuipers;
Reid, Hinsh, Butters, Harding;
Knight, Oatway, Nicolas, Hammond;
McCammon, Virgo.

and then do a Forest where we bring Virgs back into defence when we get the 1-0 lead.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kuipers
Watson
Cullip
Morgan
Harding
Hart
Sidwell
Ingimarsson
Currie
Knight