Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Southampton

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Richie Morris said:
I actually think London Irish has it spot on. We need some sort of protection to stop the likes of Walcott running at us like the Millwall players were allowed. Playing McShane there should help, I suggested that MONTHS ago but was laughed at.

Agreed. We really don't need Kerry at left back today. He would be slaughtered.

:(

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
dougdeep said:
Let's leave it to McGhee, he seems to know what he's doing.

Of course he does.

:lolol: :lolol:

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
To be honest, the team and formation today will be a total one-off. McGhee has an impossible job, and I for one am going along with low expectations, and putting this one down to experience - the positive aspect is that a number of youth-teamers will get some experience (whether on the pitch, or on the bench). And you never know, we may see a miracle.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jim in the West said:
To be honest, the team and formation today will be a total one-off. McGhee has an impossible job, and I for one am going along with low expectations, and putting this one down to experience - the positive aspect is that a number of youth-teamers will get some experience (whether on the pitch, or on the bench). And you never know, we may see a miracle.

I remember being at the Riverside stadium when young Jakey was given his debut. We still held them to 0-0 at 90mins. Stranger things have happened.

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Kuipers

Elphick(T) El Abd McShane Butters Mayo

Frutos Carpenter Carole

McCammon Knight

Chaigneau
Elphick (G)
Robinson
Frazer
Jarrett

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
I think 4-3-3 formation are very unlucky for us, whenever we've tried them over the last couple of seasons we've been butchered in midfield.

We get butchered in midfield whatever formation we play.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Turkey said:
Code:
                   Kuipers

El-Abd       McShane     Butters     Rents

Carole     Carpenter     Mayo     Frutos

McCammon    Robinson

Subs: Chaigneau, Hart/Elphick, Fraser, Knight, McPhee.

Oooo almost. Got Mayo as a mifielder right. Lynch rather than Rents and Chaigneau rather than Kuipers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here