Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team For Saturday?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Virgo to score at ANYTIME in the match on Saturday: 11/2 at WillHill :thumbsup: Get on large

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Virgo to score at ANYTIME in the match on Saturday: 11/2 at WillHill :thumbsup: Get on large

My dad had 33-1 on Virgo to be first scorer against Leicester a few years back, when we beat them 1-0, Virgs was welcomed back to Brighton in open arms that day.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Put Mayo in at left-back and push Richards up to fill in for McLeod? :jester:

:lolol:

I always thought that Rents had the potential to come in handy on the left wing, and could have been used in this type of situation.

It was obvious that his defending abilities weren't strong enough. But he had pace, he could run with the ball and he can pass/cross.

Still, we'll never know now will we?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Once in a while, a club releases a player and regrets doing so five years later. I fear that we might feel that way about Rents before long.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Once in a while, a club releases a player and regrets doing so five years later. I fear that we might feel that way about Rents before long.

But at least we hung on to Mayo.

:thud:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Official site says McLeod (Knee) and Livermore (Shin) are both doubtful. El Abd (Thigh) is also a doubt.
Murray is obviously suspended as well, so it looks like Mickey is going to have to re-shuffle in a few positions.

The official site have picked OGH to partner Forster upfront! A bit of a surprise, but then who writes the possible line-ups anyway??

So here is my (edited) line up for Saturday...

Kuipers

Whing Hawkins Elphick Richards

Robinson Fraser Thomson Cox

Virgo Forster

That is a squad with all of the injured players taken out. The midfield looks VERY lightweight. So here is an alternative...

Kuipers

Whing Hawkins Elphick Richards

Robinson Virgo Thomson Cox

Dixon Forster

Discuss...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I really wish we would get someone on loan who can fill in up front and on the wing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Kuipers

Whing
Elphick
Hawkins
Richards

Cox
Thomson
Fraser
Loft

Forster
Virgo

Subs:
Sullivan
Lynch
Chamberlain
Robinson
Dixon

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Virgo must NOT play up front!

He's been a revelation in the middle and we havnt looked so comfortable since Chippy was at his best! Why mess up a really good midfield to play a second grade striker?

Anything but Virgo upfront.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Virgo must NOT play up front!

He's been a revelation in the middle and we havnt looked so comfortable since Chippy was at his best! Why mess up a really good midfield to play a second grade striker?

Anything but Virgo upfront.

I agree the little I have seen Virgo looks very impressive as mid field general.

However we look light up front without either Murray or Forster, shows what a suspention and 3 minor injurys can do. Lets hope one can recover to cover for Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here