Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team For Sat!

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
i'm afraid i would drop lynch on Saturday, I think he has great potential and like him when he goes forward - however i thought he was caught out a lot against Luton, especially first half.

my team would be

Henderson

Hinsh Butters McShane Dodd

Here Butts and Dodd's lack of pace can be covered by the younger guys next to them

Frutos Carpenter Hammond Reid

Chippy had a good game on sat, dropping him now would hinder his quest for form, Reid instead of Carole at first, but expect that to change - not neccessarily for reid, as he can play in the centre too, depends on how the game is going.

Noel- Williams Robinson

Robinson- for me is our best playing for movement and getting into the channels, GNR played the ball into spaces a lot on Sat and CKR was left looking flat-footed and with bad anticipation. I'd give Jakey the chance with GNR to see if he can open things up, a la plymouth at home where he was fantastic

Bench

CKR
Mayo - defence or mid
El -Abd- if attack is getting behind Dodd too much
Carole

Martin

Donkey Hoaty

Mar 28, 2006
Uckfield
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Uncle Buck

Since when were we trying to stay in this division?

Point taken I just don't wanna resign myself to the inevitable yet

Donkey Hoaty

Mar 28, 2006
Uckfield
Mr Quim,

No point in going down without putting up a fight is there? And we will never know if we can stay up unless we try.:clap2: :clap2:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
5 wins all season?

6 games left
18 points left
A squad of players who really don't want to go down left

i only wonder whether we have enough fans who still believe, left

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Donkey Hoaty said:
Ok, so that you understand what I mean I shall explain::shootself

The team I posted isn't meant to be defensive in any way shape or form. Ther's no point trying to defend when we are trying to stay in this division.
:lol:

Of course there is point in defending, if you don't defend you don't win! :lol:
I understand what you're saying about going for a win but just putting as many attacking players on the park as you possibly can isn't the way of doing it. :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Fatboy Quim said:
6 games left
18 points left
A squad of players who really don't want to go down left

i only wonder whether we have enough fans who still believe, left

Having won one game all year, do you really think we are going to win 3 to claw back the 9 point defecit, let alone 6 to have a chance of staying up?

The team looks severly lacking in ideas at present as was shown at QPR and that is a real worry.

Donkey Hoaty

Mar 28, 2006
Uckfield
Silent Bob said:
:lol:

Of course there is point in defending, if you don't defend you don't win! :lol:
I understand what you're saying about going for a win but just putting as many attacking players on the park as you possibly can isn't the way of doing it. :lolol:

Millwall aren't that good defensively or else they wouldn't be in the same mess as us, why not mix it up a bit and go for all out attack. If the forwards score more than the defence let in, job done. If not then there's no harm in trying is there?
That's why there is a subs bench, so that things can be changed if they aren't working. :rolleyes:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Uncle Buck said:
Having won one game all year, do you really think we are going to win 3 to claw back the 9 point defecit, let alone 6 to have a chance of staying up?

The team looks severly lacking in ideas at present as was shown at QPR and that is a real worry.

true. But, with a bit of luck we could have won some of those games.

Now is the time to call in our luck. I'm not saying everything looks good, far from it. But everything is not ALL bad.

Keep the Faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here