Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team for next week

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Would like to see Greer back in.
As well as Elphick & El Abd are playing we paid a hell of a lot of money for him. As well as that i think he's more comfortable passing the ball out from defence & gives us a bit more height too.
Not sure i agree about replacing Kish he was immense today

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The defence is still solid and for all Ankergens shakyness the goal conceded was a bit of a farce today so I'd keep it as it was.

Kishishev was not so good today so could easily be dropped but as its against his former team he may well up his game so I'd keep him in as well

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think we'll go with just the one up front next week, so Sparrow in for Barnes

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So drop an consistently solid defender who has formed a formidable partnership at cetre back, thus disrupting a settled and high performing defence.

Replace him because Greer 'cost a lot' and whose only contribution is some rash tackles and a stupid sending off?

Ridiculous. Elphick has done nothing to deserve to be dropped.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ridiculous. Elphick has done nothing to deserve to be dropped.

He "handed" Bournemuff a penalty yesterday. Doesn't that count?
˅
*joking by the way*

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Agdestein in for barnes

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Ankergren
calderon
El-abd
greer
painter
Bennett
dicker
bridcutt
kazenga
Murray
agdestein

subs: barnes, elphick, kishishev, sparrow, dunk, brezovan

the inclusion of agdestein is controversial as he is yet to feature for the 1st team this season but he is the wildcard, the element of surprise, charlton will know nothing about him.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Ankergren
calderon
El-abd
greer
painter
Bennett
dicker
bridcutt
kazenga
Murray
agdestein

subs: barnes, elphick, kishishev, sparrow, dunk, brezovan

the inclusion of agdestein is controversial as he is yet to feature for the 1st team this season but he is the wildcard, the element of surprise, charlton will know nothing about him.

I'm sorry but how can you justify breaking up our defence? Plus we are more likely to play Murray on his own with Bennett floating in behind.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Same as or possible only change Bridcutt for Kish

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm sorry but how can you justify breaking up our defence? Plus we are more likely to play Murray on his own with Bennett floating in behind.

In my opinion the defence will be even stronger with Greer replacing elphick. I don't deny that tommy has done well so far this season but IMHO Greer is a better player. El-Abd has been sensational and would partner Greer for me.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Anyone who thinks we should change ANY of the back five after a run of something like four clean sheets in six matches is an idiot.

And how can people think Greer is a better player having only seen him play for 50 minutes and, at best, a couple of games for Swindon when they wouldn't have been paying his performance any specific attention?

He may well turn out to be better, but needs to wait his turn.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't believe some people on here, here is hoping the closest you get to the game is watching it, imagine some of you lot coaching!!!

Can't split up a defence as tight as we have, only reason Greer will be in next week is through injury.

Also no way should the Norwegian lad be started, can you imagine the moaning if a teenage lad from the development squad doesn't score a hat trick on his debut?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Anyone who thinks we should change ANY of the back five after a run of something like four clean sheets in six matches is an idiot.

And how can people think Greer is a better player having only seen him play for 50 minutes and, at best, a couple of games for Swindon when they wouldn't have been paying his performance any specific attention?

He may well turn out to be better, but needs to wait his turn.

Completely disagree, the defence will be even stronger with Greers inclusion at Elphicks expense, either way whoever we select I am sure will justify their selection. It is great for us to be in the position where we have 4 quality centre halves in elp, Adam, Greer and dunk. Spoilt for choice.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Brezovan
Calderon Elphick El-Abd Painter
Kish
Sparrow Dicker
Bennett---------------LuaLua
Murray​

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here