Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
———————- Verbruggen ——————-
Veltman — Dunk —- Van Hecke — Kadioglu
—————- Wieffer —— Baleba ——————
Rutter - —-——— Pedro ————- Mitoma
—————-——- Welbeck ————————

nicked your template Munchkin (I'm a boomer and can't align the names!) - does Rutter play RW? Also, would play Wieffer, cos he's mustard.
Agree Mitoma has to start, and praying Pedro is ok again.
This for me.. I would rest Minteh but play Rutter on the right instead, keep Adingra as a super sub - he played the whole match in midweek.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Verbruggen
Veltman-Hecke-Dunk-Kadioglu
Wieffer-Baleba
Adingra-Pedro-Mitoma
Welbeck
Subs: Steele, Hinshelwood, Webster, Lamptey, Ayari, Minteh, Enciso, Ferguson, Rutter.

That is quite a team!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m not sure that Wieffer or Pedro will be risked from the start. We are taking a very cautious approach with bringing back players. Whilst I’d love to see a different left back to Hinsh, Hürzeler seems to be a fan of the inverted left back with Adam snatching a defensive midfield role and Velts, JPvH and Dunk shifting to a back 3 to cover.
Estupiñán needs to find form somewhere and Ferdi looked lost at left back against Ipswich due to a lack of training and game time with the 1st team.

Minteh needs a rest. We all agree that. He had some outstanding substitute appearances for Feyenoord, that’s what he needs to be doing for us presently and Adingra needs a start, few would argue.

Mitoma needs to step up soon but I’m backing Adingra to start on the right as Mitoma is still a match winner and could start banging them in very soon.

———————- Verbruggen —————————-
Veltman —- Van Hecke —Dunk—— Hinshelwood
——————- —— Baleba ——————————
Adingra —-—Ayari———- Rutter ——-—-Mitoma
———————- Welbeck ——————————

Subs: Steele, Kadıoğlu, Estupiñán, Webster, Wieffer, Enciso, Minteh, Ferguson, Pedro

A stacked bench with Ferdi (still needs a lot more time training with his new teammates to gel), the aforementioned Pedro, Minteh and Wieffer as well as flair such as Enciso will ensure the attacking 3 subs that inevitably appear around the 70th minute could make a massive change to the score.

Forest will play like Ipswich but with a much greater attacking threat. This could be a telling fixture for us. An indication of whether we are top 6 or mid table.

As for the likes of Gruda, March and Milner, I’d be shocked if any make the bench. We’ll be taking our time over all 3. There will be some big names missing the bench too. Potentially Igor, Moder and Lamptey might all feel that they didn’t do enough against the Wolves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here