Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Derby

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
A lot of Orlandi criticism on here at the moment. I think he'll do the business for us. He'll find his stride and put the ball away. He's a class act and that always shines through eventually.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
A lot of Orlandi criticism on here at the moment. I think he'll do the business for us. He'll find his stride and put the ball away. He's a class act and that always shines through eventually.

He is a class act but just out of form. Looking at the teams above no one has mentioned Caskey.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven

Kuszczak
Calderon - Greer - Upson - Ward
Andrews
Orlandi - March
Lingaard - Ulloa - LuaLua

Subs
Ankergren, Dunk, Bruno, Lopez, JFC, Buckley, CMS

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also bit surprised practically everyone is putting Buckley in. He's been poor recently.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Also bit surprised practically everyone is putting Buckley in. He's been poor recently.

Exactly, I am also surprised how many people are shoeing him into the side after his performances this year. We played with ten men against Forest he didn't beat his full back once and has lost his pace completely. Both Lua Lua and March did more in their time on the pitch than Buckley did. The only reason I can see for picking him tonight is that he owes us a performance. Whilst I would love to see the old buckley, judging by his form this season i wont hold my breath

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Orlandi has to play, hes getting fitter all the time and in my opinion, is the player most likely to open up a side.

Something we really struggle to do.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
He is a class act but just out of form. Looking at the teams above no one has mentioned Caskey.

Oscar obviously rates JFC (judging by the games he has played) and I don't think he is as bad as people on here rate him. He might not start but will definately be on the bench. I am surprised that so many people have left him out of the squad completely.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Have you seen him play much this year, there have been many,many mistakes

Yes, I have. There have been mistakes from him, as there have been from others. But overall I feel he has been very good and formed one of the best defensive partnerships in the league. To suggest he is "useless" is quite patently ridiculous and suggests that you are an idiot.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Although not my choice:

Kuszczak
Bruno Dunk Greer Ward
Buckley Andrews Stephens Orlandi
Lingard
Ulloa​

Subs:

Lualua
Forster-caskey
Ince
Dunk
Mackail-Smith
Lopez

I would like to see Lualua start in place of Lingard. Home match only.

Bruno (if fit) is crucial. So is Buckley, but only if fully fit for both of them.

I would like Agustien as one of the other subs if he had been playing.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Why on Earth people keep putting Ince and Andrews together in centre mid is beyond me. Whenever they play together we are absolutely wretchedly one-paced...

For me its:

--------------- Kuszczak ---------------
Calderon --- Greer --- Upson --- Ward
----------- Andrews --------------------
--------------- Stephens ---------------
Buckley ----- Lingard----------Lua Lua
----------------- Ulloa ------------------

If Stephens is unfit, then I'd go for JFC.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why on Earth people keep putting Ince and Andrews together in centre mid is beyond me. Whenever they play together we are absolutely wretchedly one-paced...

For me its:

--------------- Kuszczak ---------------
Calderon --- Greer --- Upson --- Ward
----------- Andrews --------------------
--------------- Stephens ---------------
Buckley ----- Lingard----------Lua Lua
----------------- Ulloa ------------------

If Stephens is unfit, then I'd go for JFC.

Who is gonna take the corners? Orlandi is the best from the left hand side.

I don't think playing Buckley and Lualua together has had good results. A pity because it would be my choice. Instead of Lingard.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I thought Buckley was absolutely shocking against Forest but didn't really dwell on it after the result. He really needs to pull his finger out. If I was Oscar, I would genuinely be debating playing CMS on the right tonight.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Who is gonna take the corners? Orlandi is the best from the left hand side.

I don't think playing Buckley and Lualua together has had good results. A pity because it would be my choice. Instead of Lingard.

I'd be happy with STephens taking them if fit, and if not, maybe Lua Lua or Buckley. In general our corners are absolutely awful from our designated takers, Buckley and Lua Lua can't be much worse!

I know what you mean about Lua Lua and Buckley starting together too. I guess a front 3 of Buckley, Lingard, Orlandi would work too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here