Biss
Mwepu Moder
Tross Lallana
Maupay

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm not revealing Graham's selection until the official Predict Potter's Picks thread appears.

Sadly & unfortunately, I’m not able to run the Official Predict Potter’s Picks Competition this season. Last year saw the opportunity arise as I was working from home and key areas of my work were severely impacted by Covid-19 giving me time to do additional things. As you will appreciate, these things take a bit of time to do and I just won’t be able to process the data and present the scores. I appreciate you know all about this having run the vastly successful World’s Hardest Animal competition.

Happy for someone to take over and more than happy to share my spreadsheet or give tips??

Sorry folks.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
In March we played Newcastle with a line up of Sanchez, White, Dunk, Veltman, Gross, Bissouma, Lallana, Moder, Trossard, Maupay, Welbeck. We looked comfortable playing with just 3 defenders and a midfield that were willing to play their part in supporting both defence and attack.

Burnley will play a compact 4-4-2 so a side who can break quickly would be an advantage but dealing with set pieces could decide the result. I think we will play:
Sanchez
Veltman, Dunk, Webster
Mwepu, Bissouma, Lallana, March
Trossard, Maupay, Connolly

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Sadly & unfortunately, I’m not able to run the Official Predict Potter’s Picks Competition this season. Last year saw the opportunity arise as I was working from home and key areas of my work were severely impacted by Covid-19 giving me time to do additional things. As you will appreciate, these things take a bit of time to do and I just won’t be able to process the data and present the scores. I appreciate you know all about this having run the vastly successful World’s Hardest Animal competition.

Happy for someone to take over and more than happy to share my spreadsheet or give tips??

Sorry folks.

Yeah, I can imagine it's a big job. Ah, well. Thanks for doing it last year, it was good fun!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Duffy and Connolly nowhere near the starting 11 please. In fact, not even on the bench.

Embarrassing from Connolly last night as we were on the attack and he goes down clutching his face.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Sorry folks.

That’s a shame, but thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't think the squad is that bad - although obviously any incomings that raise the standard will be welcome, particularly in key positions. The difficulty is fitting them all in, because there isn't anything like a clearcut first choice XI, or a standard formation where you can have an understudy for each position.
I know football is not like it was in the 50s, 60s and 70s where you had a first XI that pretty much played the whole season, barring injuries, and it was news if a player was dropped - it's more complex now, witth even different line-ups depending on who the opponens are - because our squad is much of a muchness though, we seem to have gone too far down the complications road.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Burnley will play a 9-0-1 formation and pump long balls into the box for whoever is up front for them. This will be meat and drink for Sanchez, Dunk and Webster.

Whatever formation and players GP selects we shan’t be able break down the ‘stubborn’ Burnley defence but ‘we’ll take the positives out of the game and move on.’

Nailed on nil nil and the usual ignominy of being last on match of the day. Can’t wait!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Sorry folks.

Thank you for your service last season :salute:

What everyone should have learned from that was a fact pointed out by [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] - that leaving Gross out of a predicted Potter team is a fools errand. I fully expect it will be Pascal and 10 others on Saturday.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Webster at left back?!?!? :eek: Proper Potter move, kudos!

I’d go with

Sanchez
Veltman - Webster - Dunk - March
Bissouma
Mwepu - Moder
Lallana
Maupay - Trossard​

Yep think this is spot on although GP may go with Groß rather than Moder. Not hugely adverse either way. It’s essential however that Mwepu plays CM alongside Biss.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sanchez
Veltman-Dunk-Webster
Moder-Mwepu-Bissouma-March
Groß-Lallana
Maupay​

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
4-2-2-2 - Sanchez, Veltman, Dunk, Webster, March, Bissouma, Mwepu, Gross, Lallana, Trossard, Maupay

We need investment quick time especially in full back and attacking areas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here