Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Brighton vs Northampton

Stumpy Tim

I think the team picks itself with so many injuries (including OGH). I would be amazed if it's anything different than this:

Henderson

Whing
Hinsh
Butters
Mayo

Robinson
Fraser
Hammond
Cox

Williams
Revell

We may see Lynch in at left-back, but that's the only possible difference I can see

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
-----------Henderson--------
Whing-Hinshelwood-Butters-Mayo
Cox--Hammond--Fraser--Rents
----------Robinson--Revell-----

Subs:
Kuipers
Lynch
El-Abd
Elphick
Williams

Rents is one of if not the best crosser of the ball we have, I'd certainly rather see him out wide than Robinson.

Last edited:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I fear this is going to be our heaviest defeat ever because according to the official site team news we are only playing with 9 men.

I know we have injuries and suspensions but things are not that bad.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stumpy Tim said:
I think the team picks itself with so many injuries (including OGH). I would be amazed if it's anything different than this:

Henderson

Whing
Hinsh
Butters
Mayo

Robinson
Fraser
Hammond
Cox

Williams
Revell

We may see Lynch in at left-back, but that's the only possible difference I can see
If Robinson can't get in a team which would otherwise contain the shittest forward to wear an Albion shirt since Mahoney-Johnson, we may as well ship him out. :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Silent Bob said:
-----------Henderson--------
Whing-Hinshelwood-Butters-Mayo
Cox--Hammond--Fraser--Rents
----------Robinson--Revell-----

Subs:
Kuipers
Lynch
El-Abd
Elphick
Williams

Rents is one of if not the best crosser of the ball we have, I'd certainly rather see him out wide than Robinson.

I would go with that team and agree about Rents he played well in that position on Wednesday night for the reserves. The other advantager he has over JR is he can control the ball with his first touch unlike JR who needs 2 or 3 to get it under control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here