Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Brentford

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
No chance Steele gets dropped. RDZ has very publicly stated he's no1 and he's kept clean sheets at home. In terms of the team suggested by the OP and as said by someone else. The best 11 is clear as day when Lallana is unavailable and its amazing that there really doesn't feel like a weak link anywhere in the side. Who'd have ever thought we'd get to say that about an Albion 11 in the Premier league?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No one is going to guess the team tonight based on it being a friendly and the fact that the squad is stuffed full of U21s.

Best logic is that RDZ tries to give everyone minutes?

——————-McGill——————
Milner—Dunk—Turns—Estupinan
———Alzate——-Caicedo———-
Baker-Boatey—Buonanotte—Adingra
——————-Ferguson—————-

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
No one is going to guess the team tonight based on it being a friendly and the fact that the squad is stuffed full of U21s.

——————-McGill——————
———Alzate——-Caicedo———-
——————-Ferguson—————-
RDZ saying Moises to start the 2nd half

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

——————-McGill——————
———Alzate——-Caicedo———-
——————-Ferguson—————-
Not a bad team, that - it would have to be the 2nd. half XI though (Caicedo only playing 2nd. half according to RDZ).

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Is this a new thing ? Can’t be bothered to start a new thread for a new game so just search for a random old one and use that. Complete mess.
It's a reflection of NSC recently. Too many threads being merged together and an army of posters who feel everyone should have searched for any possible connecting thread detail before starting a new one or else you'll get fixtured

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It's a reflection of NSC recently. Too many threads being merged together and an army of posters who feel everyone should have searched for any possible connecting thread detail before starting a new one or else you'll get fixtured
I only mention it because I was a bit confused when I first opened this one and saw the suggestion of Colwill in our defence tonight.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's not listed on Sky Showcase for tonight, so I'm guessing it's not on free uk channel?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is this a new thing ? Can’t be bothered to start a new thread for a new game so just search for a random old one and use that. Complete mess.

Never happens.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I dunno about that. Had a thread been started with 'friendly in USA' added and anyone got pissy-knickered, they could expect to be properly told to fukk themselves.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-26-17-51-06-941_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-26-17-51-06-941_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
It's not listed on Sky Showcase for tonight, so I'm guessing it's not on free uk channel?
It's available on the Albion website "if you're not in the UK or US".

I couldn't comment on whether one might be able to use a VPN to change one's device's apparent location...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here