Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Barnet

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Who do u think Micky will play in this game.

I hope he used the JPT for players who aren't getting games but i feel players should be rested for the league games still..

Sullivan

El-Abd Virgo Lynch Richards

Robinson Livermore Thomson Loft

Forster/Dixon Murray

Forster won't be able to play every game this year so a midweek rest i think should be granted.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
As Saturday.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Damn. I think if they are going to have a real go at promotion this year then they will need to leave out a few players in the early rounds of the cup games.

Oh well only my opinion...

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No you cannot beat a winning team, however he may want to play some of the benched players to keep them happy.

I thought I heard only Hinch is injured so perhaps Lynch will have a look in.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Micky said he would play a full strength team, so that means THE HAWK will be starting and probably be captain.

I thought he said he would field a team with the view of beating Barnet. I may of misunderstood but I got the impression he may make changes but still winning the game as priority

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Does anybody know if Matt Richards is available for cup games?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think that Sullivan is way too dodgy still, i think it will still the Mich in goal just incase, we don't wasnt any more results like Mansfield in the cup last season do we

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
all about the momentum at this stage. Strongest team , get a lead then make changes. If we can get 2 on the bounce then have to fancy us next sat , that could then be 3 on the bounce and sets up Southend lovely to have a real good go.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
At this stage of the season no-one should be tired and it's about building momentum so I'd be looking for us to put out our strongest team possible and with a bit of luck with the draws go on a bit of a run in the competition.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I am sure it will be the first team as such,however as a fan i would like Dixon to start,has he got what it takes at this level ? I am even Adams needs to answer that one !!!!!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would play the strongest available squad but if any changes put Forster on the bench but even at his age he will not e tired yet and playing is favourable to training for most players.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Bugger me. That's shocking. If 1800 can be bothered with a meaningless friendly, there are no excuses for not getting double that to this match. 900 is PATHETIC.

I would estimate about 2,000 for the match. Not great but it's not suprising as it's not exactly a glamarous tie, and £12-£15 isn't exactly a great deal from BHA, Crewe were charing £10 for their tie.

I would hope to see a close to full strength line up. I'd like to see Livermore feature, maybe to start with Virgo back in defence. I'd also hope that we can get ahead soon enough to take Forster off with a fair amount of the match remaning as at 35 it doesn't make sense to make him play a comparitevely unimportant match which would make 3 games in 8 days.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Kuipers

Whing Elphick Hawkins Richards

Cox Virgo Livermore McLeod

Murray Forster

Subs

Sullivan
Lynch
Thomson
El-Abd
Dixon (assuming he's fit etc)

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
My team...

Kuipers

Whing Elphick Hawkins Richards

Cox El-Abd Livermore McLeod

Murray/Dixon Forster

I think we will be able to turn Barnet over with a few changes to the squad. Changing central midfield will give MA the chance to see a few more players in what has been a "problem" position in the past.

Also would be nice to see someone else upfront, maybe Dixon to give him the chance of netting a few. After all who the hell is going to replace either Murray or Forster when one of them is suspended/injured??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here