Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tea

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
2 Nice strong Yorkshire teabags in the pot, steep for at least 5 mins, pour add milk and sugar to taste. or a sunday morning pot of Earl Gray bought to me in bed is spot on it. No sugar and just a dash of milk, coo lummy!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Mug. Boiling water. Assam tea. Leave to brew for a few minutes. Squeeze the bag. Add a wee drop of milk. Stir. Lovely cup of tea. Done.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
On average I reckon I have about 10 teas a day.. which is a staggering 20 teaspoons of sugar!:eek:

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
Why does everyone feel the need to drink about 64 cups of this bland crap a day in this country? Its boring as hell.

Are we just trying to get out of doing work? Discuss.

Whoa ... easy tiger ... disrespecting the great British cuppa is tantamount to high treason, which unless I'm mistaken still carries the death penalty ... please tread carefully.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Have probably had 10-15 cups of tea in my life, just find it so so bland and tasteless. Dont understand how someone can enjoy drinking 5 or 6 cups a day.

That means someone's made you 10-15 really SHIT cups of tea.

I find that some peolpe only leave the bag in for a few seconds and you end up with a shitty cup of milky hot water. If I make a cup at home I give it a good squeeze and a stir, then go and do something else for 5 minutes while it brews. No way can the result be described as bland

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Tea is brill. Coupled with a biscuit is just bliss.

It also helps to get out of work for 5 minutes

I just had a cup about half-an-hour ago from a church hall in the main street in Seaford. It gives lots of LOLs something to do, and makes me lift my spirits.

They do say (or rather they DID say) that we could not have won WW2 without a constant dose of cups of tea, it's very good for recovering from shock.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tea from a pot is definitely better, but I can never work out why.

It does make a nice work distraction, but it's not healthy or productive to work non-stop for more than an hour or so without a mental break of some sort, so that's another big up for the cuppa!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am off to make a pot of tea right now, Loverly.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Tea in teabags = the shit off the floor in the factories

I drink it black and very strong. It is not bland!!!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I don't drink tea or coffee, in fact the only time I even drink Tea is at footy when it is cold or wet or both I have one just to warm myself up, whilst not actually enjoying it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tea in teabags = the shit off the floor in the factories

Oh cobblers.
Just because it doesn't come as raw shredded tealeaves wrapped in a fresh palm frond bound with twine directly from the East India Dock, it doesn't mean that your average PG Tip teabag is actually made from flies legs, sawdust and half a bottle of Shake n' Vac.

Teabags are perfectly acceptable. I cannot begin my "working" day without a brew. One more in the afternoon and thats my teas for the day.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
On average I reckon I have about 10 teas a day.. which is a staggering 20 teaspoons of sugar!:eek:

Likewise, but without the sugar...don't think I would have any teeth left if I did...don't feel human until I have had my third cup of the day, which is usually by about 8.30am.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yorkshire tea is by far the best "builders brew" I have tried so far, makes for a stronger cuppa than most.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always get asked still if I want a cup of tea regularly throughout the day. The taste is foul and I'd rather drink my own semen on a Sunday morning after a mash-up than tea.:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here