Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tea......

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
How do you like your tea? Black? Milky? Strong? Weak? Or just as it comes? Sugar?

Personally I don't like really strong tea. Bag in cup for approx 30secs then squeezed out onto the side of the cup and topped up with a bit od semi-skimmed to make a nice rich tea colour brew!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i HAVE to have it in my extra extra extra large starbucks mug, prefereably made in the pot. two sugars(which in such a big mug is not that much) and milk last.

It must also be made by my female housemate and served to me with a selection of biscuits while the males of the house continue to play pro evo on the xbox at 5 in the morning.........................................not that im fussy.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tea from work is always made in the mug.

But for a proper, traditional brew, a teapot (warmed) is essential :clap:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im a hard tea drinker, like it nice and strong. sugar is nice if your feeling a little under the weather. though i have recently taken to green tea, earl grey in particular.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ooooh a new variable. Earl Grey, Darjeeling, English Breakfast, Lapsang Souchong, Sainsburys Brown Label?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
How do I like my tea ?
Left on the supermarket shelf please - I only drink coffee
The smell of tea makes me gag

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The tea-lady at my work who delivers largely without feeling twice daily went for another job in the ORG. She didn't get it. Now each time she visits, at approximately 10am and 2.15pm, she bitterly hands over mugs of punishing stew, believing she should be elsewhere filing forms and typing out letters of rejection to those awaiting decisions over something or other. Even with their consistently unhappy flavour i drink them nonetheless, worried my distaste my cause her to crack and begin to poison.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Try this if you like smooth tea.

Milk in the cup. Add tea bag then immediately add boiling water. Mix with spoon till the colour is spot on. Remove the tea bag, sugar and drink.

Having the milk present during brewing changes the chemistry and the taste.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here