Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Taylor Richards

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
100% and probably considerate and sensible enough to still wear his face mask. More power to him.

But did he vote for Brexit tho?

I thought he was v nervous on Sat and didn't show much. He started on the right but GPott told him to move over to the left wing, I noticed he kept drifting into the middle and GPott kept shouting for him to stay wide but he didn't offer much out there.

Still, very early doors and hard to come on on your debut 2-0 down vs a decent side like Everton are this season so far.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
But did he vote for Brexit tho?

I thought he was v nervous on Sat and didn't show much. He started on the right but GPott told him to move over to the left wing, I noticed he kept drifting into the middle and GPott kept shouting for him to stay wide but he didn't offer much out there.

Still, very early doors and hard to come on on your debut 2-0 down vs a decent side like Everton are this season so far.

I can say with 100% certainly that he did not vote for Brexit. 15 year olds weren’t allowed!

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
So, anyone know where he was yesterday? Was on the bench against City but absent yesterday. Injury in training after the pre-match chat on Tuesday lunchtime (no mention of additional injuries) or has he pulled an Aaron Connolly...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Off to Birmingham.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Rumour looks credible.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/19...on-midfielder-joining-championship-side-loan/
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...ingham-city-manchester-city-brighton-22649491

So - is this a hint that
a). Mitoma is being recalled, or
b). Sarmiento may be back sooner than originally expected.
Anyway, here's hoping young Richards tears he Championship a new one!

Doesnt need to be a hint of anything. He wasnt playing and needs game time, pretty simple. Obviously any of those things you mention could happen but I think a loan was going to happen independent of that.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Doesnt need to be a hint of anything. He wasnt playing and needs game time, pretty simple. Obviously any of those things you mention could happen but I think a loan was going to happen independent of that.

Doesn't need to be, no - but it could be a factor. Either of those occurences could potentially reduce the game time available for TR, and there's no doubt he'll be wanting to play as much as possible. That's why he opted to leave Manchester City, after all.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Has to be the right move for the lad, and for the club too, he was hardly going to get off the bench this season let alone start any games. This way he will get plenty of senior football under his belt, and come the start of next season come back to us a much more first team experience.

What's not to like?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Has to be the right move for the lad, and for the club too, he was hardly going to get off the bench this season let alone start any games. This way he will get plenty of senior football under his belt, and come the start of next season come back to us a much more first team experience.

What's not to like?
What's not to like? You'd almost think it was Taylor Richards going by Birmingham fans on their website! They've got a Taylor Richards thread - but he's hardly mentioned on it; it's all about how bad they are, how boring their football is, how this has put paid to their dream of signing Shola Shoretire (who? - yes,I had to google it too), moan, moan, moan ...........

Honestly, there's one or two(!) NSCers I can think of who should transfer themselves there - they'd be in seventh heaven!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What's not to like? You'd almost think it was Taylor Richards going by Birmingham fans on their website! They've got a Taylor Richards thread - but he's hardly mentioned on it; it's all about how bad they are, how boring their football is, how this has put paid to their dream of signing Shola Shoretire (who? - yes,I had to google it too), moan, moan, moan ...........

Honestly, there's one or two(!) NSCers I can think of who should transfer themselves there - they'd be in seventh heaven!

Well if Blues fans really are that negative, and/or their team is performing that badly, then there is even more chance of Richards standing out and making an impact then!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Off to QPR - loan to buy apparently. QPR absolutely skint so assuming the fee isn’t much

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

To be fair, and I know a few Blues fans, what they have gone through in terms of ownership and asset stripping in the last 10 years is unbelievable, not quite Stanley/Archer/Bellotti but heading in that direction. I’d like to think no fans would take that lying down, although actually having a moan has not really made any difference in their case. I understand the club is on the verge of being imminently sold but I doubt it will be to a Tony Bloom type figure so the suffering will likely continue.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Off to QPR - loan to buy apparently. QPR absolutely skint so assuming the fee isn’t much

I thought he looked pretty good in his limited EPL minutes. However, I think that Polish lad is ahead of him in terms of breaking into the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here