Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taylor is new Palace boss

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Ok whoa back :(

AJ, you know me ! I am okay but I don't take kindly to snide remarks, especially from a proven wanker like paulie.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Never rated him down here. Finished Mickey's job for him with Mickey's team. He thought it looked good on his CV then f***ed off at the first oppurtunity. He's been looking for a route back down south ever since.
I'm confident he'll manage to keep Palace in the championship though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must be one of the very few BHA fans who couldnt care less how Palace do next year with or without Taylor. I am more concerned in how we will do. If they get promoted to the Premiership so be it it wont affect us in any way and it will not change the records which show that we have beaten Place more times than they have beaten us.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
BensGrandad said:
I must be one of the very few BHA fans who couldnt care less how Palace do next year with or without Taylor. I am more concerned in how we will do. If they get promoted to the Premiership so be it it wont affect us in any way and it will not change the records which show that we have beaten Place more times than they have beaten us.

:lolol: Memories like the corners of your mind, misty water coloured memories of the way we were! :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: Memories like the corners of your mind, misty water coloured memories of the way we were! :rolleyes:

You should know that Bens Grandad is NSC's most miserable poster so put him on ignore. Personally I like Taylor but I wonder how he will fare (him or anybody else for that matter) under Tangoman. At least with Taylor, unlike Sueness you won't get two giant egos contesting the same bit of real estate.

Oh, and even though they are (at present) my local team I would sooner watch Bromley Town that you know who. The vast majority of us on here are waiting for Tangoman's next great outburst just to be able to ridicule him and the team next May !

Yes we care.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
smudge said:
Never rated him down here. Finished Mickey's job for him with Mickey's team. He thought it looked good on his CV then f***ed off at the first oppurtunity. He's been looking for a route back down south ever since.
:clap: :clap: couldnt agree more.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
bhaexpress said:
You should know that Bens Grandad is NSC's most miserable poster so put him on ignore. Personally I like Taylor but I wonder how he will fare (him or anybody else for that matter) under Tangoman. At least with Taylor, unlike Sueness you won't get two giant egos contesting the same bit of real estate.

Oh, and even though they are (at present) my local team I would sooner watch Bromley Town that you know who. The vast majority of us on here are waiting for Tangoman's next great outburst just to be able to ridicule him and the team next May !

Yes we care.

I will sleep much sounder for knowing that thanks bhae! ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We didn't want Dowie, so Palace took him. We weren't keen on Taylor, Palace take him. We're not keen on McGhee................

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
dougdeep said:
We didn't want Dowie, so Palace took him. We weren't keen on Taylor, Palace take him. We're not keen on McGhee................

Weren't keen on Taylor? Now now Douglas i think there is a little white lie there, i think you will find he wasn't too keen on you fella!

:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Weren't keen on Taylor? Now now Douglas i think there is a little white lie there, i think you will find he wasn't too keen on you fella!

:D

He was far from popular on this board, not a patch on Adams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Statto said:
Hate to say it but i agree withyou twatty.:ohmy:

I just dont understand why he is so highly rated. He took leicester from the upper reachons of the premiershhip to the bottom half of what is now the championship, (before mickey saved them) He had moderate succes with he under 21s. Ok he got us promoted but lets face it It wasnt really his team was it? and it would be difficult not to get Hull promoted with all that money. If palace are serious about the prem then why taylor? he has no record of succes there.

No he took Leicester to the TOP of the Premiership, then had a bad end of season . The next season he was sacked after 8 games. Adams and Bassett then took them down. Adams took them back up but got relegated the following season. At least taylor actually managed to keep them in the Premiership which is more than Adams managed.

Anyway Leicester fans don't seem to rate any of their ex managers, they seem to think that they are better than mid- table Championship side which they haven't been since Keith Weller's era.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Repugnant Toad said:
You're kidding yourself if you think it was that way round. I'd have Taylor any day - did a cracking job.

Strange that you are always in the minority, you even think Spurs are the best team in London.

:jester:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Mid table for Palace next season - Championship will be a tough league.

(IMO the best we can hope for is Mid table as well though)

Oh, and how much will Jordan be paying to Hull in compensation?

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
i wonder if he'll sign junior lewis..............

i'd rather have mcghee, than taylor.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Croydonbloke said:
WELCOME HOME PETER.

Peter Tyalors Red and Blue Army.
GET HIS NAME RIGHT, COCKER:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here