Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxman in sobriety allegation

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fatty Taxman Peter Canning (42 stone) was today accused of attending a football match involving the Albion today at Scunthorpe whilst NOT being pissed out of his tree.

Shocked onlookers were aghast as the former Cardinal Newman girl managed the full 90 minutes without starting up a chorus of 'Bright Eyes', looking dreamily at a jism stained picture of Tiffany from 1982, referring to all the Albion players as 'my son' or pissing down the front of his kecks.

Albion supremo Dick Knight has agreed to launch an investigation, and was quoted as saying "Pete Canning is the moon faced eighth wonder of the wold. If there is water found in the alcohol that runs through his veins then this could pose a serious health risk. In a recent poll the Taxman was rated as the second most recognised landmark in Sussex, between Brighton Pavilion and the two for one titwank nights at the Honey Club on a Thursday. I am worried that if he starts to watch the Albion sober, he might see some things that could give him a huge scare, Pete is still under the impression that Terry Connor plays in the number 8 shirt after all."

Rumours that four brewers have issued profit warnings to the Stock Exchange as a result of Canning being seen with a bottle of Evian in his hand have yet to be confirmed.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He was pretty pissed Thursday however it was his birthday :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Beach Hut said:
He was pretty pissed Thursday however it was his birthday :lolol:

Did you have a whip round to find a pro to deflower his cherry?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sweepstake to see where he ends up tonight after falling asleep on the train?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
fatboy said:

Nothing will trump Guppy getting on the wrong train, falling asleep and ending up at Lands End after being kicked out at Plymouth for being drunk at the match

Dandyman

In London village.
fatboy said:

Was heading for the Thameslink with most of the rest of the GDC about 30 minutes ago...

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dandyman said:
Was heading for the Thameslink with most of the rest of the GDC about 30 minutes ago...

Home already?

Dandyman

In London village.
fatboy said:
Home already?

Yup - knackered but happy. Best Albion game for ages and one right up the Deano bashers.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
I can confirm he did get back to Brighton station just after 11pm, where he went from there, I do not know....

Anyone end up in HH?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I have been to countless Albion games over the past 35+ years , mostly away from home in the past few years.

As such I feel as though I ought to recognise this legendary Albion supporter; but I do not.

Does anyone have a piccy (safe for work please) for clarification?

Screaming J said:
I have been to countless Albion games over the past 35+ years , mostly away from home in the past few years.

As such I feel as though I ought to recognise this legendary Albion supporter; but I do not.

Does anyone have a piccy (safe for work please) for clarification?

In the background of this shot:

girls5.jpg

More available HERE .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here