Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxis flying the flag

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheebo, I thought better of you than to believe what is quite OBVIOUSLY a made-up story. :wrong: :smile:

Sorry mate - only glanced at this this morning and made a quick reply... Sorry to let you down Steven :blush::wave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Insights - Incites

Skum - Scum

Funny how people who shout loudest about their pride in being English often have the most difficulty in writing English.

:lolol::thumbsup::lolol:

Try this spelling for size - C.U.N.T :thumbsup:

PS - Would you like to view my English Literature A-Level certificate before judging next time? When you're in a hurry spelling mistakes happen :thumbsup:

Because people like safeway are so desperate to look superior they are STUPID enough to take seriously tongue in cheek posts about ' a bloke i drink with's brother in law's mate .

Prat.

Perhaps you should have out a :jester: at the end of it so :dunce:s like me would have realised you were being :lolol:

My bad, I'll get you a pint next time I'm in the Burrell. :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have yet to meet or know anyone who any knowledge of any Muslim, or any non English person for that matter that has a problem with the George flag being displayed, it’s a myth. Its Just used for people to stir up trouble and tension..

My neighbours are Korean. I'll let you know if there's any reaction when I put the flags up this week. :lolol:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I have yet to meet or know anyone who any knowledge of any Muslim, or any non English person for that matter that has a problem with the George flag being displayed, it’s a myth. Its Just used for people to stir up trouble and tension..

Correct, sire.

I think that the majority of Councils are likely to ask drivers to remove car flags due to the fact that there is a campain to clean up taxis and their drivers. In our area Taxis have to be up to a certain standard and the drivers need to have a certain grasp of the English language as well as being well presented. This can only be a good thing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think that the majority of Councils are likely to ask drivers to remove car flags due to the fact that there is a campain to clean up taxis and their drivers. In our area Taxis have to be up to a certain standard and the drivers need to have a certain grasp of the English language as well as being well presented. This can only be a good thing.

Do you realise you are the stereotype cab driver that comedians make jokes about ? I sincerely hope you drive a British car (given that Nissans and Toyotas are made here).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think the majority of councils are likely to ask drivers to remove car flags so they dont have to clear the streets of the broken ones either when the flag falls off, the sticks break or Mr/Mrs Stupid opens the window forgetting the flag is there.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
the one about the cabbies in southampton with the "english-speaking driver" stickers in their windows is definately true. it was in the daily echo not long ago

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here