Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for McLeod

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
One can only hope that GP was taking this cup game as an opportunity to look at some of the fringe players. Hopefully, on the basis that Mr McLeod fails to take any chance that is thrown at him, this was the last time we will seem him embarrass the blue and white stripes.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Thought he was OK at times, a couple of good passes (the one that set the Penalty up) he is another who needs "confidence"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought he was OK at times, a couple of good passes (the one that set the Penalty up) he is another who needs "confidence"

...I expect more than a couple of good passes in a match. Also, what is he thinking when he does that 'punt the ball and try and beat the right back for pace' thing? That seems to be his little trick. Might be useful if he was not so slow.

And, he says in the program that Robbie Savage wasnt flash when he was at Brighton. Then mentions he turned up in a white lambogini (sp?) for training. Prog also mentions he's into funky house. Grrrr.

Get rid.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Maybe it was my 3 year old and 5 year old constantly pestering me in the family stand but I have to say I forgot he was on the pitch until he was subbed. On the positive side he has lost some weight!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Confidence line = crock of shit

Getting back in the team , under a new manager. If his confidence isn't brimming then it never will be

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
waste of time. Shows no passion for the Albion. Another scouse free loader in Sussex.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Get rid, and as soon as possible. Absolute horse shit.

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
Too many passengers. Mcleod, Livermore, Smith, Hawkins, Navarro. We are paying these muppets

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Too many passengers. Mcleod, Livermore, Smith, Hawkins, Navarro. We are paying these muppets

when their contracts are up they will all be gone, along with others. its only fair that gus has a good look at them all to give them a chance to show that they are maybe better than the previous manager thought. another big clear out coming up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here