Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi for Magoo - Sack the Jock Joke NOW !!!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well one thing I knew was that with the lardy Jocko FAILURE still manager, there was more chance of me missing Elvis in concert at the Dome than me missing an Albion win in the last 3 weeks. SOMETHING must be done and it is down to the potless pillock Dick Tight to AXE Magoo in the next 10 days or face such civil unrest at Withdean it will make the French riots look like a kiddies birthday party.
If Ayatollah Knight has not sacked Magoo by the Palace game then I promise my ARS will take direct action and I PROMISE that I will march down to the dug out before the start of the Palace game, then PICK up Magoo by the scruff of his neck (Hopefully not doing my hernia in) then FROGMARCH him out of the ground and down Tongdean Lane before applying my size 10 boot to his lardy Jocko ARSE in the direction of London Road.
That is called DIRECT action and once Magoo has gone then the rest of the club needs cleansing so I will call Harman Hire for their biggest skip and inside I will dump the rest of Magoo's cretins such as the Clipboard Kid and Sportsmanship Stuart, then the Laurel and Hardy of football administrators , Dick 'Please sir can I have 50 million' Twist and his lapdog Poodle Perry will be straight in the bin followed by all the glory hunters, Johnny Come Latelies and all those supporters who think they're something SPECIAL such as Mike 'Arsehole'Ward, Atilla, Samrah, Doris Costa etc. Then it is off to the council tip to dump them with the rest of the RUBBISH in Brighton :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Of course we will then need a new manager and if my PERSONAL favourite for the job Alan Ball declines then we need a man in his CALIBRE, a former English international, well respected throughout football, someone who has experience of all the leagues from TOP to bottom, an ex ALBION legend who still has great affection for the club, yes it's time Mr JOHN GREGORY came back HOME.

MAGOO MUST GO

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

MY ARS = THE ONLY TRUE VOICE OF THE FANS

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
:lolol: :lolol:
Take care of that hernia Ernest :lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Welcome back Ernest! Nice holiday? You didn't go fishing by any chance?

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
:clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't know what those ladyboys have been doing to you but whatever it was-it worked. You were starting to lose your edge.

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
Ernest said:
Well one thing I knew was that with the lardy Jocko FAILURE still manager, there was more chance of me missing Elvis in concert at the Dome than me missing an Albion win in the last 3 weeks. SOMETHING must be done and it is down to the potless pillock Dick Tight to AXE Magoo in the next 10 days or face such civil unrest at Withdean it will make the French riots look like a kiddies birthday party.
If Ayatollah Knight has not sacked Magoo by the Palace game then I promise my ARS will take direct action and I PROMISE that I will march down to the dug out before the start of the Palace game, then PICK up Magoo by the scruff of his neck (Hopefully not doing my hernia in) then FROGMARCH him out of the ground and down Tongdean Lane before applying my size 10 boot to his lardy Jocko ARSE in the direction of London Road.
That is called DIRECT action and once Magoo has gone then the rest of the club needs cleansing so I will call Harman Hire for their biggest skip and inside I will dump the rest of Magoo's cretins such as the Clipboard Kid and Sportsmanship Stuart, then the Laurel and Hardy of football administrators , Dick 'Please sir can I have 50 million' Twist and his lapdog Poodle Perry will be straight in the bin followed by all the glory hunters, Johnny Come Latelies and all those supporters who think they're something SPECIAL such as Mike 'Arsehole'Ward, Atilla, Samrah, Doris Costa etc. Then it is off to the council tip to dump them with the rest of the RUBBISH in Brighton :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Of course we will then need a new manager and if my PERSONAL favourite for the job Alan Ball declines then we need a man in his CALIBRE, a former English international, well respected throughout football, someone who has experience of all the leagues from TOP to bottom, an ex ALBION legend who still has great affection for the club, yes it's time Mr JOHN GREGORY came back HOME.

MAGOO MUST GO

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

MY ARS = THE ONLY TRUE VOICE OF THE FANS

I take it your just joking about??

because i find you to be a right t*at!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
I will march down to the dug out before the start of the Palace game, then PICK up Magoo by the scruff of his neck (Hopefully not doing my hernia in) then FROGMARCH him out of the ground and down Tongdean Lane before applying my size 10 boot to his lardy Jocko ARSE in the direction of London Road.
I thought this bit was particularly good.
:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its about time.

Mike Ward? No way. Ernest should have his own article every week. He speaks for the REAL fans.

Magoo Out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ernest said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

agree that with RIX now out of the equation Mr John Gregory would be a fine selection if Bally declined...

surely if we fail to beat Palace then Magoo will have to do the decent thing and resign?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Why should he reign he's got a nice contract still to be paid to him, makes no difference to him win or lose or draw. He and the players still get paid.

Do you feel inclined to resign when you do something cr@p at work or laze around all day?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Goring Gull said:
Why should he reign he's got a nice contract still to be paid to him, makes no difference to him win or lose or draw. He and the players still get paid.

Do you feel inclined to resign when you do something cr@p at work or laze around all day?
fair point... I guess we're stuck with the hapless lardball until the penny finally drops with Dick Knight that a change is long overdue... is there another manager in the country who can "beat" Magoo's record of 3 wins in the past 31 games...?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They mentioned Graham Rix's record at Oxford when he got the sack - he'd won "only" 6 games out of 29....

gulp.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernie, if McGoo does actually go where will you look next for a 'joke' ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Moshe Gariani said:
fair point... I guess we're stuck with the hapless lardball until the penny finally drops with Dick Knight that a change is long overdue.

Hey! That's Dick Tight to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here