Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tattoos on women

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Just bored at work, and wondering what the general opinion of women having tattoos is....

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Bit bored at home.

Same for women as men: think about it.Do you want this faded and wrinkled art form stuck to you in your advancing years?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
i agree with the lovechild-as long as its tasteful. Winehouses tattoos are too much. Something not too outlandish is better

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
girls with "sleeves" look sexy as fook, but as you get older i imagine its just going to look plane wrong, plus with changing fashions they go out of date far to quick!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nasty.
I have yet to see a tattoo on a woman that enhances her looks one iota. They're not sexy in the slightest. They're tacky, and get worse and worse with age.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
girls with "sleaves" but as you get older i imagine its just going to look plane wrong, plus with changing fashions they go out of date far to quick!

Can I ask, what are 'sleaves'?

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
absolutely fine

CruelestTattoo_small.jpg

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Sorry, don't like them in general.
Some are nicer than others but some just look vulgar.
Hasn't stopped me falling for the future Mrs J though.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
sorry, sleeves are like a whole block of tattoes not one symbol but lots all put together. poor explination, if anyone else can explain better i would appreciate it :blush:

No I know what you mean (like David Beckham's arm?) That's horrible, even on men as well.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It depends on the woman and the tattoo(s). Amy Winehouse's messy display is nasty. However I have a friend in Texas who has one that covers her entire back, it's just ashame that going topless is highly illegal there (you can carry a gun though). My soon to be ex wife has several tatts but the weren't so bad or prominent (apart from the one with my name on it ironically.

The problem with tatts especially on women is that fashions change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here