Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Target Map

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Mine of useless information that I am, did you know that there used to be a test called the "Mull of Kintyre" that the British Board of Film Classification used about penises?

Apparently, male todgers were allowed to be shown but were not allowed to hang higher than the Mull of Kintyre hangs on a map. Any more aroused and the film was banned.

Mull of Kintyre test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The BBFC denied it but we all know they would say that wouldn't they. Anyhow - here's the permitted angle of the dangle:

Mull+of+Kintyre.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Mine of useless information that I am, did you know that there used to be a test called the "Mull of Kintyre" that the British Board of Film Classification used about penises?

Apparently, male todgers were allowed to be shown but were not allowed to hang higher than the Mull of Kintyre hangs on a map. Any more aroused and the film was banned.

Mull of Kintyre test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The BBFC denied it but we all know they would say that wouldn't they. Anyhow - here's the permitted angle of the dangle:

Mull+of+Kintyre.jpg

I remember a Guardian article years ago where a BBFC censor was explaining the permitted limits of female genetalia.

Apparently they use an acronym: ILOOLI (Inner labia - Out! Outer labia - in)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It was once pointed out to me, by a Canadian, that Scandinavia looks like a limp dick on Euro coins:

1euror.jpg

I think she had a point!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here