Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanno

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Loved the way he celebrated the goal. Brilliant.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was he the one who ran and dived on the floor on the edge of the penalty box in front the west while everybody else was diving on Buckley, I could just see somebody doing it but couldn't see who it was

Lush

Mods' Pet
Was he the one who ran and dived on the floor on the edge of the penalty box in front the west while everybody else was diving on Buckley, I could just see somebody doing it but couldn't see who it was

On his knees near the halfway line with both fists waving at the heavens for what seemed like a full minute. Quality.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Deserved MOM the other week, his passing and reading of the game is very good, I think we play better with him in the side.

Shame the TV shots did not pick the celebration up.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
although the TV did pick up lualua balancing on someones back

The Mrs just said whos that bloke pretending he is superman. I just said he could be the difference to us finishing about 8th or 9th or having a shot at sneaking into a playoff place.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011

The bloke they were all diving on was cms

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
On his knees near the halfway line with both fists waving at the heavens for what seemed like a full minute. Quality.

The only one I can find on the BBC website for Tanno's post-match celebration is this one: (not sure if not away fixture due to green/black strip though)?!?!

platoon-06.jpg

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003

that was LuaLua ... then he picked himself off and charged over to the other celebration and started crowd surfing!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was quality, total quality. That man is quality. I may be transferring my man love from Calders to him.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Tanno is hilarious, really loved the celebration and think he will be in the squad for the rest of the season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here