tanno sent off for protesting?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
is that not just a booking? sake..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Laws of the game. Dissent = yellow card. Foul & abusive language = red.

Presumably he swore. His own stupid fault, however bad the decision.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I suspect he called the ref a f***ing cheat. Which you can't do, even if they are.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Calling the joke of a ref, a fu*king useless cheating fu*kwit, mother fu*king pedophile and your wife's a whoring bitch. Most probably did the trick.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He mimed putting a wedge in his pocket, as he walked off with his head held high. :lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

Marcus said on the radio that Tanno may have sworn at the ref but the ref had been swearing at them during the match. He was suggesting double standards.

Trust in Gus.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Calling the joke of a ref, a fu*king useless cheating fu*kwit, mother fu*king pedophile and your wife's a whoring bitch. Most probably did the trick.

In other words: a typical example of people here not cutting foreign players any SLACK. :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Didn't he get sent off for the same thing against Woking last season?

Yes, up at their place. It was silly then and even sillier today. Let the team down badly, given the occasion and especially as he's been playing really well lately - unlike last season when I thought it was a waste of time giving him run outs.

D

Deleted member 2719

I once got a straight red the last kick of the game for saying 'your joking ref'.

In the ref's report he said i had said 'you are f*cking joking Ref' which was complete bollocks he had not even spoke to me all match and then sent me off the last kick of the game.Now that ref really did make me mist over somewhat in fact just mentioning about it now makes me ..........:rant: and relax.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I once got a straight red the last kick of the game for saying 'your joking ref'.

In the ref's report he said i had said 'you are f*cking joking Ref' which was complete bollocks he had not even spoke to me all match and then sent me off the last kick of the game.Now that ref really did make me mist over somewhat in fact just mentioning about it now makes me ..........:rant: and relax.
You Played football Paul ? :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here