Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tanning Salon

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dwayne said:
dangerous and not worth it, especially in winter.

You're better off with fake tan.

Why dangerous in Winter?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
jordan_tan.jpg

Please bear in mind, Les, that it may leave you looking like this...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dwayne said:
the not worth it part applies to Winter

But Dwayne you are a ging so the chances of you tanning are poor and you will look odd in the winter. I tan easily but just rarely go out in the sun during the summer. If I kept it to minimum it would just bring a colour to my pasty body but wouldn't look odd.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Les Biehn said:
But Dwayne you are a ging so the chances of you tanning are poor and you will look odd in the winter. I tan easily but just rarely go out in the sun during the summer. If I kept it to minimum it would just bring a colour to my pasty body but wouldn't look odd.

st tropez tan is your answer then.

Same as normal tan, no chance of cancer! and pretty cheap on ebay

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Get some tinted moisturiser round your chops if you want a subtle healthy glow for winter, sunbeds are BAD.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tanning beds or soaking up the sun are equally unhealthy. Get yerself some decent fake tanning cream and save yourself looking like a Shar-Pei puppy by the time you're 40.

Don't bother with the cancer booths - I use a little bit of fake tan sometimes (I stress the "little" bit cos you WILL end up looking like Tangoman), in my experience the towel wipes you can get from Superdrug/Boots are much better then the bottled shite though to avoid streaking.

And if anyone calls you gay just remember women love a bronzed hunk more then some pasty-faced geeko :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here