Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Is it the same person that thought we were in for Lampard and now Robbie Keane too?

The Keane one potentially holds more water as it's exactly the sort of name and fox in the box that Colin Wanker would target and you know what he said recently too.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If Abraham was available on loan to the end of the season then it'll be a sensible move to get him in. He's a strong, pacey striker who knows where the net is and who should be eager to impress - also has potential to form a good partnership with either Murray or Baldock.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ah the transfer window. Where some posters use the phrase 'according to Twitter' without actually posting what account and who said what. It's like saying 'according to nsc' when Bozza posts something as the same phrase as if I posted something I'd made up. Like the Jloyd rumour - which btw is ON again this window.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ah the transfer window. Where some posters use the phrase 'according to Twitter' without actually posting what account and who said what. It's like saying 'according to nsc' when Bozza posts something as the same phrase as if I posted something I'd made up. Like the Jloyd rumour - which btw is ON again this window.

I'm looking forward to the Calleri thread being resurrected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here