Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tallinn

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Well I'm not sure how 'mental' it is, but we're flying into Riga very early on Wednesday morning and driving up to Tallinn for the match. Staying in a hotel called the Saku Rock where you get a free beer when you check in....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:wave:

only day tripping it as i only got a ticket in the 2nd sale and couldnt find anything less than £420pp for 2 night stay!

Cant wait though get about 10 hours in the beautiful city

Jul 23, 2003
I will go there, since I live in Tallinn now :)
Got tickets to the game and will probably take some beers in the square in old town, only live 5 min walk from there.....

heard that english supports has 1100 tickets, the arena takes around 10,000... but estimate 2-3000 english fans to be here.

alot of NSC:ers that will be here?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep 1100 behind the goal for england fans, prob be 2000+ travelling, tickets are selling in the estonian end for £100 up wards [face value is £11] but tickets are hard to come by anyway.

Flying out early tomorrow, cant wait

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There was a bit in the paper at the weekend that reckoned there would be Russian agents present, intent on inciting crowd trouble in an attempt to damage Tallinn's tourist trade i.e. major weekend venue for stag parties. This on top of the reported attempts to try and enact 'cyber-war' last week by hacking into Estonia's main online banking & government websites.

Trouble seems to stem from Estonia's decision to move a statue of a Russian soldier from the main town square in Tallinn to a cemetary.

Only repeating what I read, like.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Guinness Dave said:
i dont understand the question:(
i don't as well, also, or me, innit.:(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got back from Tallinn this morning, beautiful city where EVERY woman is FIT, 26 degrees to so rather sun burnt, sat on a deckchair on a terrace all day drinking beer! I do not recommend eating pigs ears either!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Stoaty Ferret said:
I'll be there with 15 Brighton lads on my stag do..

were you the lads in the stand to the right to the england fans at the back along the balcony? With the 'Who Farted' tshirts?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Twinned with Dartford :lolol:

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
Still here and yes the women are still fit!!!

Did not have a ticket for the game but got in for the last five minutes. Had a chat with Paul Hayward (Daily Mail) re Albion matters - tried to nick his team sheet but he said he needed it - got one from some other journo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here