Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tall girl update.............

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
If anyone cares.........

the tall girl who has asked me to take an std test has now kind of dumped me! she says im not boyfirend material, what!?

im gutted, haven't known her long but was really into her, you know when you meet someone and you just click from the first second? that was her,

thought she might have been the one.

:down:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah but are you boyfirend material?

in fact...........what the f*** does that mean?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
dont,

mate i really liked her, properly down today- i never get like this over a girl.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
True,

and it was f***ing good!

but i also really liked her.

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
No offence mate but sounds like she is the sort of bird that enjoy's giving blokes the run around, i mean fair play to taking a std test (as we all should in this day and age) but to put you through that just to dump you because "you are not boyfriend material" is a bit twisted.
Have to ask yourself whether her self esteem/self image is so low that she can only feel good about herself if she is mucking blokes about.
(just my opinion, seriously no offence meant, its just that i have been through a similar thing with a girl i really liked recently.)
Besides plenty more fish in the sea etc etc

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
should of just lied about the STD test or said you had just had one, rather than posting it on here. Perhaps that was a kind of test

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
None taken,

yeah, no big deal i suppose.

Thing is she's dead confident (almost arrogant) but i kind of liked that in her, she was really opinionated which i found quite alluring, most previous birds have been dumb as f*** and little or no views on anything other than who should win X-factor.

must stop hanging out on west street.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
bristolseagull said:
Yeah but are you boyfirend material?

in fact...........what the f*** does that mean?

No idea, if you find out I'll get back to you about it.... now, how much does shipping a person cost these days? :jester:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Thanks frankie,

ironically i was planning to bring her to the next home game, she seemed quite up for it.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
boyfriend material is someone that will pay for them to have everything, go shpping andn drop everything for them. bascially i aint got a clue either.

its like when girls say i just want to be friends then they never talk to you again. silly bitches

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
bristolseagull said:
Thanks frankie,

ironically i was planning to bring her to the next home game, she seemed quite up for it.

Offering to take her to see Brighton play.....that's where it all went wrong !!!:lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bristolseagull said:
Thanks frankie,

Thats probably your mistake. Maybe your not boyfriend material now because she thinks she will come second to football. Who knows though. Best of luck with the next one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here