Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talksport

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Talksport are promising to cover the Argie story in the next hour.

Although, frankly, I can't be arsed to listen. So someone let me know what they say.

Cheers :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Talking about 'why would an ex-player want to take over a club'. They're saying it makes no sense.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Andy Naylor on shortly.

I have to say that Rodney Marsh is a complete COCK

He is employed to contribute to debates on the footballing topics of the day. Some of the inane drivel he spouts really gets on my TITS.

Look mate I don't give a flying f*** whether you care about what's happening at Brighton or any other club for that matter. You are employed to contribute some meaningful comments as befitting your status as a (very good) ex-player.

Sort yourself out you PRICK

and relax................

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hiney said:
Andy Naylor on shortly.

I have to say that Rodney Marsh is a complete COCK

He is employed to contribute to debates on the footballing topics of the day. Some of the inane drivel he spouts really gets on my TITS.

Look mate I don't give a flying f*** whether you care about what's happening at Brighton or any other club for that matter. You are employed to contribute some meaningful comments as befitting your status as a (very good) ex-player.

Sort yourself out you PRICK

and relax................

You gonna email that to them? :jester:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Talkbollocks

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Andy Naylor says Ardiles really keen to come back to English football and has lots of money. Says Ardiles was asked if he was intrested in Brighton, and he didn't say no.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Turkey said:
Andy Naylor says Ardiles really keen to come back to English football and has lots of money. Says Ardiles was asked if he was intrested in Brighton, and he didn't say no.
BAsically what he's said in the Argus today and yesterday then....

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rodeny is going to ask Ardiles on Saturday over a bottle of wine. :jester: Not sure if he was serious.

Jul 20, 2003
Maradona played in Ardilles' testomonial game

Ardilles might want to get involved in football in England

He hasn't said that he doesn't want to invest in The Albion

Brighton is 'swanky'

ergo

Maradona is going to buy us

???

one things is for sure

Marsh is a prick

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
E Mail sent, as follows:

Dear Rodney,

I listen to TalkSport on a daily basis and look forward to the insights into the game that ex-players such as yourself bring to the airwaves.

I have to say however, that your ridiculous dismissal of the stories linking Osvaldo Ardiles and Diego Maradona to Brighton and Hove Albion have made me extremely angry.

Who are you to pour scorn on something that may (or may not) come to pass. Surely your job as a presenter is to contribute to all debates and hopefully deliver a balanced viewpoint to the listeners. To hear you casually dismiss the reports and ridicule everyone trying to enter the debate is extremely irritating.

As I say, it may happen, it may not. Until such time as we know FOR SURE, please at least do us the courtesy of providing some sensible comment.

Thank you

Ian Hine
Southampton

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Does he have to be balanced though? It is a bollocks story designed to keep us in the news surely! :jester:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Turkey said:
Does he have to be balanced though? It is a bollocks story designed to keep us in the news surely! :jester:

Yeah I know but my problem with Rodney Marsh is that he dismissed the story in a very casual and flippant manner.

He, like most of us, probably thinks it is a complete load of SHIT but his role, imho, is to help present the opinions in an intelligent and structured manner.

Get me on there - I'll just talk 'em to sleep

:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here