Talking to foreigners...

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Talking to foreigners...

braders7 said:
what does it mean though?

Shut your mouth.

If you worked on this constuction site then you'd understand. I shouldn't need to speak their lingo. If I went to work in France then I should be able to speak their lingo.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Surely this is all the foreign language you need, courtesy of Dom Joly. . .

"I hate you, I hate your family, I hate your food, I hate your country, and I hate your face. . ."

Easy French to learn from a tape, too. . .

Surprised myself recently when chatting with a reasonably decent German girl at a party and dredging the depths of my A-level German memories and just about getting by. Well, getting by enough, anyway. Occasionally flick through Kicker and France Football magazines, can generally understand most of what they write. If only the GCSE and A-level exams were more about just football and less about writing political postcards to some imaginary pen-pal Franz. . .

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: Re: Talking to foreigners...

Terrace Dandy said:
Shut your mouth.

If you worked on this constuction site then you'd understand. I shouldn't need to speak their lingo. If I went to work in France then I should be able to speak their lingo.

Terrace Dandy cementing relationships with foreigners again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I'm stupid, I thought his name was Terrence Dandy and I thought that was a queer name now I see it is Terrace Dandy but I'm none the wiser why he hates you :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

He hates you as much as me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Is it because we is black guys from da 'hood ???

Yo brother :glare:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Talking to foreigners...

Terrace Dandy said:
Shut your mouth.

:ohmy: last time i ask a question

:jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
I'm hung like a black man :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The 14" chopper I take it ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Talking to foreigners...

Terrace Dandy said:
Oi, That quote was wrong, Never mind, I'm off to bed. Night Braders.
:lolol: i know i'm just jesting !

night T.D, thinks its about time i retire to the big bed in the room!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
seagull over spain said:
Me to but the problem is i'm the forigner so talking to the Spanish not only in an odd accent but I throw in non existent words sounding Spanish but really adjusted English.
:dunce: :jester: :drink:

I can relate to that. If I say it in a strong enough Japanese accent, they must understand what I mean! :lol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Easy 10 said:
I'm glad its not just me then.
Several times I've walked away slapping my forehead this week after saying something like "You are enjoy ze deena tonight, ya ?"

*cringe*
LOL
:lolol:

You're not Basil Fawlty are you?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i can't say i do it but i once saw a kid in a launderette trying to chat up a spanish girl who spoke really good english. easy, i can't believe you sound even half as stupid as he did.

'do you lika leevin in enger land?':jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My dad worked for British Rail and once got seconded to the London Underground to help with Summer leave cover. This was in the early seventies. A couple of hours into his first day in the LU ticket office at Kings Cross his boss got an irate call from the manager of Tooting Broadway tube station. He demanded that they stop issuing hundreds of tickets to Americans to Tooting Broadway cos they were severely pissed off at being misdirected. Turned out the yanks all wanted to go to the Tutankhamun Exhibition at the British Museum.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Re: Re: Talking to foreigners...

Terrace Dandy said:
Not at all easy, I work on the new home office site in London, The site has 4,000 workers on it and 98% are french. They expect us to speck french but I haven't a clue apart from one word........Falaermrbush.

They understand that ok.
It's not one word but three-
Fermez la bouche

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here