Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talking ourselves down.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Don't forget Routledge too hes destained to leave too. Without them they have nothing! you'll be joining is in a few years in the conference! :wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bnc said:
Er, sorry, haven't you got your homework to do???

It's time all sixteen year olds were tucked up for the night.:wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
wrexhamgnasher said:
Don't forget Routledge too hes destained to leave too. Without them they have nothing! you'll be joining is in a few years in the conference! :wave:
Routledge has sadly not been up to standard this season as we know he can be. Needs to improve.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Old enough to be your grandfather.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
eagles #1 said:
Routledge has sadly not been up to standard this season as we know he can be. Needs to improve.
Why has this thread turned into a discussion about Palarse players.?I f you want to talk shite ,do it on your own messageboard.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
eagles #1 said:

Seems OK from what I've seen on MOTD, palace fans on 606 said he might be going in January, or was that Greeny? No offence of anything but I dosed off while he was talking so can't remember what he said

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
sams dad said:
Why has this thread turned into a discussion about Palarse players.?I f you want to talk shite ,do it on your own messageboard.
Erm think it was your own fans who brought Palace players into the discussion.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Back on topic, I'm happy for the NIMBYs to think we're on the way out of business, as it means they won't be too fussed about making a decent fist of their arguments at the reopened Inquiry.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
wrexhamgnasher said:
Seems OK from what I've seen on MOTD, palace fans on 606 said he might be going in January, or was that Greeny? No offence of anything but I dosed off while he was talking so can't remember what he said
Well what we must remember is that he's only 19 and has alot to learn. We offered him a contract this week apparently which was worth 16k a week:eek:

He's very talented and we really should do everything we can to keep hold of him cos he WILL be a very good player. At times he's brilliant and at time he needs to bloody pass rather than take every player on the park on. But im sure GOD will teach him as time goes by.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here