Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talking of living in the present day....

Oct 20, 2004
We are a big club, its just our players are sh ite :drink: :drink:

Thats why we dont attend matches sober.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
dave
av-46.gif

We are the Champions!
happy05.gif

Champions of Europe!
happy05.gif

you never have been and certainly wont be :shootself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Say it isn't true dave my old son...:D

What isn't true? You are not care in the community? I think you are my child...I think you need to lie down

Oct 20, 2004
:lolol: :lolol:

You cant be bitter about one twating forever!, let it go, you will feel better for it! :smokin:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
When im on here, im at work :lolol:

It passes the time quicker :angel:

Just like all the rest you thought that you'd just nip on here and wind us up, but then you read some of our threads and realised that we're a cut above. Now you just want more and more attention and to be accepted as one of the gang. It's ok to want to be wanted. So don't be afraid. We're here.

Oct 20, 2004
Come on.... even the Scum can top that :wave:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Our entire squad has cost less than a ticket to watch Leeds and we're still above you :shit:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you have no idea how bitter I am

Oct 20, 2004
I take it you wont be joining us for a pre-match pint at Elland Road next year then? :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'd recommend the "Peacock" right outside Elland Road!

Bit like a Elland Road, a dump!

:nono: :shootself :nono:

:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
of course I will.

There are some decent pubs in Dewsbury...The Plough does a brilliant Yorkshire Pud and Onion gravy...mmmmmmmmmm, The George in Hudds ( where Rugby league was born), The Three Nuns outside Mirfiled on the Ossett Road...all decent pubs ( even though some of em sell Stones :nono: )

Give us a PM nearer the time and we will have a pint or three.

I am not bitter about you, just your club and thuggish fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In fact, Trevor Cherry once bought me and my dad a pint in the three Nuns ( he lived just behind my gran in Mirfield)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Leeds. Built the club up nicely then got greedy and pissed £100 million down the drain on such greats as Seth Johnson and Nick Barmby.

If that guy gives you £25 million I am sure you will manage to waste it again but in the meantime you are down with the likes of Brighton, Rotherham and Gillingham, regardless of your history, home crowd and stadium.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
e77 said:
If that guy gives you £25 million I am sure you will manage to waste it again but in the meantime you are down with the likes of Brighton, Rotherham and Gillingham, regardless of your history, home crowd and stadium.

You forgot to mention wage bill. The wage bill at Leeds for players who no longer play for them must be higher then the total wage bill at Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here