Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talking of Hole in Ones

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I was playing at waterhall last year, and the first there is a short par four easily driveable with a 5 iron if you hit the right line. I was putting out with my mate when a ball from the group just teeing off hits my foot, immediate thought was WTF then it dawned on me to play a little practical joke.

quickly finishing with pars a piece we decide to place the guys ball in the hole and stand facing the direction he would be coming waiting. As his figure emerges from the top of the hill we begin applauding him and told him he scored an Ace.

He began running down the hill and asked how, I said it hit the flag and dropped, otherwise you'd of been through the back. Instantly he turns around and shouts up to his mate in the bush, its in the hole, drinks on me!

Naturally I felt rather amused and was rather put off my tee shot on the next hole, and before playing 3 of the tee I turn to see the guy getting his photo taken next to the flag holding his ball up.

LOL, I changed that guys life with a practical joke and would like to thank mr easy for jogging my memory of such an experience.

Does that guy post on here?

If you are, or are aware that this happened to someone, i would love to know. :lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure whether that was a cruel trick to play or not. :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I saw my hole in one go in,i can still remember how elated i was.......that poor bloke will still be mentioning it for years:clap2: :clap2: ............well funny:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
my golfing story does not involve a hole in one....but many HOLES IN ONE FACE.:shootself

i smacked a ball into my mates face and he needed 10 stiches as his bottom lip was punctured by his teeth. the docot literally put his finger through my mates skin which wasnt nice to watch. i felt slightly guilty....though his scar looks quite cool :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was playing golf with my dad once. He rather unwisely stood ahead of me and just to my right on the fairway. I walloped it with a 5 wood, sliced it, and sent it flying straight at his nuts. He turned to the side at the last second, and the ball smacked into the side of his leg. The ball actually hit his car keys, which were in his pocket, and it ended up leaving an imprint of the keys on his leg.

:lolol:

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
does any1 remember crazy golf at the old king alfred? or is it just me? to me it was the uncle sams of crazy golf= utter classic

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Hadsy said:
does any1 remember crazy golf at the old king alfred? or is it just me? to me it was the uncle sams of crazy golf= utter classic

Preferred the ten pin bowling beneath it. Met my first wife there.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Hadsy said:

Trust you to link it to uncle sams hadsy

D

Deleted User X18H

Kaney said:
I was playing at waterhall last year, and the first there is a short par four easily driveable with a 5 iron if you hit the right line. I was putting out with my mate when a ball from the group just teeing off hits my foot, immediate thought was WTF then it dawned on me to play a little practical joke.

quickly finishing with pars a piece we decide to place the guys ball in the hole and stand facing the direction he would be coming waiting. As his figure emerges from the top of the hill we begin applauding him and told him he scored an Ace.

He began running down the hill and asked how, I said it hit the flag and dropped, otherwise you'd of been through the back. Instantly he turns around and shouts up to his mate in the bush, its in the hole, drinks on me!

Naturally I felt rather amused and was rather put off my tee shot on the next hole, and before playing 3 of the tee I turn to see the guy getting his photo taken next to the flag holding his ball up.

LOL, I changed that guys life with a practical joke and would like to thank mr easy for jogging my memory of such an experience.

Does that guy post on here?

If you are, or are aware that this happened to someone, i would love to know. :lolol:
Great golfing Urban Legend Kaney haven't heard it for a couple of years its also used about the 11th at Hollingbury and that drop hole at Brighton and Hove.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
DID SHE WOBBLE, OR GO STRAIGHT DOWN:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here