Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Talk sport.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Listening about Van persie then they was going on about players not wanting to play for their club but want to pick up their £100,000 a week wage and was talking about one city player then they heard who he signed for.

our chairman is an idiot they said and he must of joined us to keep us up :facepalm:

Talk sport from 4.20 onwards with that Adrian bloke. Anyone listen?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Listening about Van persie then they was going on about players not wanting to play for their club but want to pick up their £100,000 a week wage and was talking about one city player then they heard who he signed for.

our chairman is an idiot they said and he must of joined us to keep us up :facepalm:

Don't know who is going to keep Derham's Posh up!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

Is that the bitter and twisted f*** who supports Peterborough? He is still pissed-off that we got CMS.

D

Deleted member 22389

I am today. We got the same shit when CMS decided to join at the start of last season. That was bound to happen as he support The Posh.

It worked out for Vicente and I think it will work out for Bridge.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
they was going on about players not wanting to play for their club but want to pick up their £100,000 a week wage and was talking about one city player then they heard who he signed for.

You cannot be serious!

Blimey, what a cock, Jamie time?
Hell yeah!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Adrian Durham is a class A idiot, ignore anything he says.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thought you agreed to Jamie me. Sorry, got my wires crossed :(
You idiot :)

If you were Jamied, it'd be rather difficult to do it back 10 fold to dozens of random people on NSC.
The Jamieing wasn't my idea, but I'm pretty sure it refers to the idiot on TS.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
You idiot :)

If you were Jamied, it'd be rather difficult to do it back 10 fold to dozens of random people on NSC.
The Jamieing wasn't my idea, but I'm pretty sure it refers to the idiot on TS.

Was angry the way they spoke about our chairman and club and wasn't thinking rationally. I'm going away for a couple of hours :(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was angry the way they spoke about our chairman and club
Indeed, as long as he's not proved right. I assume Bridge will want to get on and play, but I don't know anything about his saga over the last year.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And Darren Gough really talks out of his arse when it comes to matters football. Stick to cricket, mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here